Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

301 - 310 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Snowwhite: oh ok, so that seems like a good idea since she is already getting used to a lot of new things. Congrats on both of y'all getting a new job. I would love to work from home. (Lol)

Kkimke: I hope it is not in your head. f'sx for a bfp and a successful and healthy 9 months.

Jjgibson: I am wish you baby dust as well. Sounds all like good signs.

Margie_M: I am sorry that af came. Good luck on the test . I hope nothing is found and that they can give you a few other things to try instead of it being surgical. Have you tried any prenatal vitamins, preseed, or anyting of that nature?

Kandi12: I am praying for you.

TTCLate30's: I am sorry that at showed her ugly face. I hope you still get your June baby.

LizzyJ89: welcome and it was funny when you said eating everything in sight can't be counted as one of your symptoms lol. I have my f'sx for you and will pray that it is a boy. In my weird family between me and my future dh have 2 boys and 1 girl and he wants a Jr. I feel that the girl may have an issue with that since her biological mother has a son and is currently pregnant with a son so to her she will have 4 brothers and it would be 5 if I decided to ttc again and have a boy.

Xoxocouture: welcome back and good luck. Giving you lots of baby dust for this cycle

Christine23: don't give up until she shows her ugly face. I know it is harder to deal with then say. I was in the same boat when I was ttc and that was since February (not actively but not preventing) and April (actively ttc)

Marcie_pants: still some more time for you so I am glad you are not discouraged.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Xoxo - good to see you back.

Marcie - it is super early to test. I am waiting till Tuesday :) that will be 11dpo which still can be too early.

and girls

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Haha Basia, I know. I figure, I didn't waste like ANY hpt's last month, so I deserves little impatience this month ;)

User Image

9 years ago

Marcie, I tested today too and got the bfn, but I know we're still really early. I hate that all the early pg symptoms are the same as af! Yesterday my nipples started to be really itchy, not sure what that is about at all lol.

Basia, how are you holding up in the 2ww? Thinking about you.

9 years ago

jjgibson - I am doing ok for now :) the closer it gets the more anxious I get. I have my ups and downs. I get super excited about a symptom and I have to remind myself to keep calm and not get my hopes up because I been there before. I don't have crazy symptoms or anything this time. My boobs started to hurt (just a bit). I still have that feeling of being just full/constipated but I am not really constipated. I am bloated and at times gassy. My temp went down this morning but it is still above the cover line. Hopefully it bounces back :) And I did stop spotting (I started to spot right after BDing and it lasted for that night and the next two days). I really hope that the spotting was because we BD and I had a bit of pain when we did. I am staying strong till Tuesday and will not test till then. I want to test on Tuesday to see if I get that BFP or BFN so I know if I should be ordering drugs for the next cycle. On Thursday I will know for sure - they are doing my blood test that day. Basically the day my period starts I need to call this weird pharmacy and they will send me drugs (overnight it) since I need to start taking these drugs on CD#2.
I hope I don't go there but who knows

How are you jjgibson? and how are you ladies? for lots of

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Thank you @ababy @basia waiting for all the bfps this cycle even if I'm out this month trying to keep faith as af is secretly approaching

9 years ago

EDD June 4th .. 10dpo Patiently waiting to test..Crampy,tired,headache,backache and woke with a sore throat today.. fingers crossed for

Me 34 DH 34 Jan 1998 DS Sept 2004 DS TTC #3

9 years ago

Major itchy fingers today to test but held back so far...... my symptoms really are mild cramping since 3dpo and sore boobs eat underarms and some diahorea (sorry tmi) today all my other symptoms are not worth mentioning as I get them most cycles. But the strangest one is the cramping as I normally don't get this so early in my cycle. Could it be implantation? As I read it can last for a few weeks??

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Ladies! Guess where I am? The south shore at my boyfriends!! I met his daughter. She's a sweet heart. She's still warming up to me. I'm gonna try to get some bding in tomorrow while she's at school. I think I'm ovulating either today or tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow. I'll take an opk in a sec.

Love you all!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

That's great news Snowwhite Fx

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo