Community post

Discussion

July IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

TTC in July 2014

267 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

21 - 30 of 267 Replies | Last Page

Good luck txkadams. :)

9 years ago

Thank you TXadams! Those are very helpful questions... I felt so scared for this visit and it went quit well! For my age group and because my tubes are the issue he is giving me a 60-70% chance of success on our first try and is very confident he can get us preggo in 3.. no promises of course. This all of course if mine and hubs tests go well. He wants to do a SIS?? i'm not sure about it, but I have always had VERY HEAVY periods and he wants to check for problems in my uterus before we move forward, and then an antibody test on hubs sperm to make sure he can fertilize. A few blood tests to give them an idea on meds and how many eggs I have. I'm in Oregon, and I think with meds it's anywhere from 9-11k which includes a year of freezing any extras up to 10. and then if it doesn't work they will do a frozen cycle for 1800. He only recommended exercise and a healthy diet.. that I could take lots of supplements and do acupuncture, however it is his belief that this is only for those that need to feel like they are doing something to help the process and it wouldn't be helping me that much. It's all so much to take in but I feel like I have a plan and hope again :)

7 dpo and testing out trigger? how long do they last for you usually?

9 years ago

Cd6, and already have some cm going on..... super excited this could be my month!!!

9 years ago

My IUI was called off, the estrogen levels in my blood had not changed. Dr though I might still ovulate on my own though. He thought that IUI with one egg might lessen my chance.

MY DH has a count of 52 million post wash, so maybe BD more often around IUI would work for us.

I have had lots of cramps today :)

9 years ago

Awe opal sorry. But yay for good old natural. Sending you a hug and some bow chicka boom boom music. :)

9 years ago

We are a quiet bunch this month. I go in on Wed for cd11 scan. Iui shoul be Sat or Sunday. Not sure. SUMERIAN how you doing cycle buddy?

9 years ago

Crampy today to, I hope this is a good sign. Texas, I guess everyone is busy waiting ...... like us. Wednesday, that is good :)

9 years ago

Texas doing decent I suppose. Went out and got trashed on the 4th. LOL Been abstaining from alcohol for many months because of TTC and finally said the hell with it. I needed it and all in all...it was good. LOL I am CD10 today and OPKs are BFN. Have not checked CM and CP this cycle and don't think I am going to as it sometimes confuses me more. We have Preseed so I think we will be using that the rest of the week.

I go in on Wed, the 9th for my mid cycle US and to find out when to trigger. So we should be doing the IUI around Friday or Saturday. My hubby is supposed to be asking for Friday off just incase we do have to do it Friday...

So here is the big question: Are there any of you out there who feel like you are not going to ever get a baby? I mean feel it like deeeep down inside you...But you are just to damn stubborn to quit trying? Cuz that's kinda where I am at....

9 years ago

SumerianMaiden - I definitely have those moments like it will never ever happen. Especially as soon as the shows up. I keep telling myself I'm on this journey and path right now and I haven't reached the next road sign to give me directions to the next route. I'm just on this road right now doing the IUIs and once we get to the agreed upon amount of IUIs then we'll stop and decide what our next route is... but for now this is the path we're on and we can't think about those next steps yet. The thought of not being able to conceive can be freighting. I wouldn't use the word stubborn. I would say hopeful is a better word to describe trying each month hoping that our bodies aren't turning against us and somehow we would be able to conceive a child.

Good luck on Wednesday! Hope you have some great follies!

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

9 years ago

slgamble: Thanks for the well wishes. I usually do quite well with getting follies so here's hoping at least that much continues.

We are going to do 3 IUI sessions and if nothing...then we are done for awhile...back to NTNP. If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck. LOL So although we are really hoping this IUI will do the trick for us...we aren't really expecting anything.

I had a TR done in Jan. of 2012 and they had told me then that if I was not PG in a year or so that our chances of conceiving would be greatly reduced. So I have several factors against me. Although I was PG several times in that first tear, there was never a take home baby... So, I fear that things are slowly coming to a close for us.

I made peace with that awhile ago. We do have 4 children already and if its in the cards for me that we don't have any more...then so be it...as we have already been greatly blessed with the 4 we do have....

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo