Community post

Discussion

July IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

TTC in July 2014

267 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

231 - 240 of 267 Replies | Last Page

Ok, so my nurse just called back. She wont do a blood test until CD 36.

She is also adamant that the progesterone will not delay my period because I am on such a low dose.

She said maybe you are PG and its possible your body is metabolizing the HcG super fast. She asked me if I drink a lot of fluids and I said yes.

So that's when she said I have to wait til CD 36 and if no AF and no BFP..then they will do a blood test.

OMG! Another 6 days of this shit is going to drive me straight up insane!!!!!!!

Please ladies...pray that either this damn test turns positive or that the friggen witch shows up soon!!!!!

9 years ago

Sumerian- Last month AF showed with in two hours of me testing. Also, AF ALWAYS shows for me if we BD. I would suggest and seeing if that helps. You never know...

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

9 years ago

slgamble: LOL have tried that *several* times since 12 dpiui cuz usually I am the same way..it kinda knocks it loose. LOL But obviously we have not had any luck. I always spot one day before full force bleeding and nothing.

I checked my CP yesterday despite swearing I was not going to do that at all this month. Yesterday it was MFC. My CP 1-2 days before AF is always HSM and the OS is always pointing straight down.

Today CP is so super high that even when bearing down I can barely feel it. So I am veryHMC. And by closed I mean locked up tight. Or at least what I could feel of it anyways. It was really hard to get an accurate feel of firmness and the opening because it was so darn high up there!

Cant check CM because of the progesterone up in there.

9 years ago

What dosage of progesterone are you on? Are you cutting pills in half or quarters or something?

I do crinone these days because it sticks around (literally!) and absorbs better for me, but have previously done endometrin (standard dose 100mg) and prometrium (standard dose is 200mg) and the waxy bullets (standard dose is 200mg - I don't think you can halve these ones).

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

essemkay: I do a 50 mg suppository twice a day...so 100 mg total.

Its made at a compound pharmacy and is made of natural progesterone and is not synthetic. They are the bullet shaped ones.

I begin it on 3 dpo and continue until AF or if I get BFP I have to stay on it until about 12 weeks.

9 years ago

100mg isn't a super low dose. I hope your nurse is right, though, and that you're just crazy efficient at metabolizing hcg!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

LOL me and you both Essemkay.

Its never caused a late period in the 3-4 months I have been on it..but I know things can change from month to month. If I know *anything*, I do know that :)

Ive had this issue with previous PGs as well. But only the ones that ended in live births. WIth my middle son I never ever got a BFP HPT and with my youngest I was about 14 weeks before I had a FBFP.

I would think though that HPT sensitivity would have improved so much that this would no longer be the case though. At that time I was also using the FRERs that were on the market at that time. I did do some research from 2005 and it seems the sensitivity then was also 25..but cant be 100% on that.

I don't know. I guess only time will tell. And of nothing else...this cycle is definitely a learning experience for months going forward!

9 years ago

Woohoo AF started go in on 6th for follicle study.

9 years ago

Yay Texas!

9 years ago

I'm driving myself crazy today - I need to learn how to walk away from the whacko-ness! I've been having heartburn and nausea off and on all day. The only other time in my life that I've had heartburn is when I was pregnant with the baby I lost at 10.5 weeks (didn't have it with any other pregnancies or any other time in my life - I've generally got a stomach of steel!). Of course, I had fish for dinner last night for the first time ever, so it could just be related to that. Or some sort of bug.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo