Community post

Discussion

July IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

TTC in July 2014

267 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

221 - 230 of 267 Replies | Last Page

Today I am 14 dpiui and my test is still negative. So I guess I can chalk this first IUI up to a failed attempt.

I have decided to ask my obgyn again for an HSG since I have not had any pregnancy in 7 months...and that's not normal for me.

I am also going to ask him to run some labs and make sure everything is still fine since its also been several months since any of that was checked.

AF should be here tomorrow as I have a pretty solid 14 day LP.

Wish she would come already so I can move on to the next cycle seeing as how there is no baby this time :/

9 years ago

So sorry honey.

9 years ago

CD 30 and 15 dpiui and still no AF. WTH??? I took a test this morning and hubby and I both thought we could kinda see something in person. So I uploaded it here, and on greyscale and invert I still think I see a tiny something.

Its soo faint that I wouldn't even call it a vf BFP. Its test # 296664 in the unsure category under my name if anyone wants to look.

I always spot one day before AF and I have not had that either. Today I awoke with terrible sore nips and boobs and an overall achey feeling like I am getting the flu or something. All of my joints just hurt!!

Only other thing I can think of is that the progesterone is delaying my period...although it never has before. I have always been right on time despite the progesterone!

9 years ago

Sumerian,
Im not sure I see anything in the pic. How frustrating to have your tww last longer. POAS again tomorrow morning.

9 years ago • Post starter

Not sure either. AF finally revving up I have black spotting and killer cramps

9 years ago

I will definitely test again tomorrow should the Witch not present herself :)

Do you think tests such as FRER and other pink dye tests are better, more sensitive now than they were 9-10 yrs ago...Or have they remained about the same?

With my live birth pregnancies...the ONLY one I ever had a BFP urine test with was the twins 15 yrs ago. My other 2 pregnancies were weird. My middle son..I found out via blood test. My last son I had regular but light periods right on time every month. I had done several HPTs and they were all negative..until I was 14 weeks!! Then I finally got a faint BFP on a FRER...confirmed with blood test and pelvic exam.

Also, even my FMU seems really light and diluted. That is also weird as usually its quite dark and concentrated in the morning.

I don't know what to think. I have heard that progesterone WILL cause a delay in AF. However, my doc's nurse says with the dose I am on...it WILL NOT delay AF. This is also my 3rd month taking it and it has never delayed it before.

I am SO beyond frustrated. I just want it to come already so we can move to the next cycle. Obviously this is not a case of delayed ovulation (hence delayed period) because the cycle was monitored and we triggered.

Per the American Pregnancy Association...HcG can be as low as 18 at even 5 weeks since the LMP. Therefore, it may not be enough to trigger a HPT.

I imagine if its not here by Tues or Wed and my HPTs are still negative....then I will call and ask for a blood test. Unless I cant take it any longer and call tomorrow...which is totally a possibility for me as I am known to not be a very patient person :)

9 years ago

Sumer- I had a pos FRER with and hcg level of 3.6. I don't know how they were 10-15 yrs ago but that seems pretty sensitive to me. Fingers crossed for you!

9 years ago

About 2 yrs ago I had an Answer Early Result test pick up a faint BFP. Blood test the next day and my HcG was only 9.

Maybe I am just having a totally weird and hateful cycle. LOL

9 years ago

So I called my doc's nurse and am waiting on a call back. Test this AM was still a BFN.

I usually get AF around 27-28 days. Today is CD 31 and nothing. 16 dpiui.....

So it has to be the progesterone causing this delay seeing as how my tests are negative.

Hoping they will do a blood draw and then let me stop the progesterone so we can move on to the next cycle.

Found out my doc is on vaca until August 4th, so I will have to see someone else in the office once my AF starts (hopefully this week).

9 years ago

Hi girls :)
I am back from my long vacation and I am ready for my first IUI in August :)

I only have to do one more test to check if my Fallopian tubes are ok.

Can't wait for AF to show up (I know crazy talk) and get this process going.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo