Community post

Discussion

July IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

TTC in July 2014

267 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

241 - 250 of 267 Replies | Last Page

Texas: Are you doing something different this cycle? You aren't doing a CD 2/3 US this time?

9 years ago

Sumerian and Essemkay, Your situations sound exciting and irritating at the same time. The TWW is evil on our psyches. Fingers crossed your body figures it out soon and clues you in!!

Texas, are you doing the HSG this month? I looked up my previous calendar and I did have an HSG (CD6), the saline sonogram (CD9), and the IUI (CD11) all in the same month. I was on clomid that month (Sept 2013). That was my first IUI month, though we'd talked to the RE the previous cycle and had been trying for a long time before that.

AFM, I had my first US today. It was perfect. One little bean with a good, steady heartbeat and measuring one day bigger than the calculated week+day based on the IUI date (6wks 4days today). So everything looks good so far. (Breathes small sigh of relieve.) I've now graduated from the RE's office and will make my next appointment with my OB doc.

I still follow you ladies everyday (I also still temp, can't break the cycle). You gals are awesome and I hope every one of you gets that take home baby very soon!!

9 years ago

Txkadams- so good to hear things are progressing well! Excited for you and your new sticky bean!! Yay and congrats!!

Anyone test out ovidrel?? How long? Thanks in advance.

9 years ago

Every month but this one my 250 MCG shot was gone by 8 days past. This month it was not until the 10th day after.

9 years ago

Ovidrel has a half life of 27 hours, 250mcg is approximately 6,700IU, so it takes about 11 days for it's levels to drop below the threshold of the most sensitive tests, all other things being equal.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

Sumerian. My 're never has done a day 2/3 scan. Tk my 're said no. He would not do the hsg the same cycle....I am just going to do Clomid, then trigger at 18, and use my last sample. Then move to different 're....

9 years ago

Oh OK. I'm not much help when it comes to all this stuff. I know what I do from month to month. I have no idea if its the norm or not. I'm learning as I go. :)

9 years ago

@texas- that's a bummer that he won't do it that way. I just did letrozole CD3-7, had a ultrasound on CD 1(only because I was going to be out of town on day 2-3 and I'm not a heavy bleeder). Had an HSG on CD 8 and then ultrasound again CD 12, triggered and then IUI CD14. I'm sorry he's being so persnickety with that issue. I hope you get it this time and then you won't have the stress or worry of finding a new doc or an HSG. Fingers crossed and baby dust!!

9 years ago

Sumerian no problem. I am still learning myself. :)

I truly hope this is my lucky month. Every time I goto my 're the more disillusioned I come.

9 years ago

AF came today :)

This means I need to call and schedule my HSG and get Clomid and the first IUI should happen in August :)

Do you girls have any side effects from Clomid?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo