Community post

Discussion

July IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

TTC in July 2014

267 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

191 - 200 of 267 Replies | Last Page

Hi Northernbabydream, this happened another time - they did a beta and I was bfn. I got to 19dpo! The fertility clinc said you had better wait a whole week because some ladies don't show :/

They don't tell me why it happens??? Maybe I didn't ovulate after all even with the Femara?? (Even though they could see a good follicle) Would that stop AF? I don't take progesterone suppliments

So I guess I wait again so much for 14-16 day luteal phases

9 years ago

Are they giving you a trigger shot Opal? Do you temp? If so do you see a temp rise at ovulation time?

9 years ago

Here I thought my FMU 10dpt test was negative. Well once I had waited the full 10 minutes it was faint but positive. So I took one when we got home from a family outing last night at about 7. Again, BFP at the 10 minute mark.

I went and picked up a few of the Walmart 88 cent tests yesterday. Thought maybe I had a bad batch of the Dollar Tree ones. Well today this First Signal one was a BFN with FMU at the 5 and 10 minute mark. Reviews are pretty mixed about both these brands. But I am a POAS addict and just cannot afford to buy the Answer or FRER simply to test out triggers. I did have a FRER lying around and I used that with mid afternoon urine on 9 dpt and it also was still positive.

I was really hoping it would be out of my system by now. I don't think there is a baby in there yet causing these lingering BFPs as none of the tests from day to day were really getting any darker.

AF should be here Sunday. So today I am 11 dpt and 9 dpo. Implantation may not have happened yet. So I am keeping my fingers crossed and REALLY hoping that this is our month afterall.

9 years ago

So we called the doctor this morning and cancelled the iui. Since we're on vacation DH wants to not stress about it and have fun. He really wants to get in the hot tub. I can't blame him. But I am a little sad. I finish my Fremara tonight and we try naturally. Next month we will do another iui if we don't conceive. Past experience tells me we won't. I'm about ready to give up and start enjoying the life I have. :(

9 years ago

TXkadams, no trigger this time because it was a cancelled IUI cycle. My guess would be I didn't ovulate even though I had EWCM and they saw 1 nice follicle. I am now thinking I have had a annovulatory cyle, so no ovulation and that is the cause of the 17dpo and no AF.

Maybe I do need to learn how to temp.

9 years ago

Jessph- That stinks... keep your chin up! I'm in the same boat though. The next three months we're not going to do any IUIs. I didn't even see the purpose of doing medicated cycles the next three months. I just figured why waste the money unless we're going to do an IUI, better chances with the IUI. I think I'll just do the OPKs and try on our own until we can do another IUI in October/ November.

SumerianMaiden - Did you test today?

Looking forward to my first acupuncture appointment tomorrow. :)

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

9 years ago

slgamble: Yes, I tested. BFN for me. Today is 12dpt and 10dpo.

Honestly, today is the first day where I have felt like this is not our month. I had been pretty optimistic and felt good about it all up until this morning. Before I even tested I knew it was going to be a BFN....

Cant explain why I feel it...just do...I have kinda always been able to tell when I am PG or not. Had a lot of kids and been PG many, many times....So I guess its like a sixth sense....And I am not feeling it this month :/

Here is hoping I am wrong.

9 years ago

Awe hug Sumerian.

9 years ago

Thank you Texas. I guess time will tell the answer. Hubby says not to count myself out yet and that its still early to get a BFP.

Ugh, how I hate it when he is right. LOL

9 years ago

Hi again ladies- been MIA for a bit but been trying to keep up. I has my HSG test done and it was normal. Had a trigger yesterday and IUI today. This is my 3rd round and I'm kinda just rolling with it. I haven't even thought about POAS once- heck, I almost forgot to even do OPKs this month. Just feeling exhausted from it all. I applaud all if you having been at this for years. I don't know how you do it. Anyhow, baby dust to all and I'm just now on my TWW and hanging out!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo