Community post

Discussion

August 2016 Babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the forum to conceive August 2016 babies!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

185 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 185 Replies | Last Page

I want to join this month!! I am 11 dpo, ovulated Thursday November 19. This month we weren't really trying and look at me now, I'm here haha. My period is due the 27th.

So the whole story, my period came a whole week early last month. It was really discouraging because I realized I probably didn't ovulate or my LP was short out of no where and that was really frustrating. Then, around 7dpo I had the weirdest cramps in my left overy, and then it happened on the right side. This has NEVER happened to me... Ever. It stopped after 3 days. Then I cried because my husband wanted to watch football... Now, I feel like I'm symptom spotting and I want to wait until the 26th or 27th to test so I don't waste money, and I don't know when my period will start because it was early last month. I'm here to stalk you guys and have enough support to not test! Ahhhhh

8 years ago

Thanks Jessk for that nice post! I enjoyed reading it. Good luck and hope you catch the egg this month and get the

Welcome Lallou so glad your new cycle has started and you can join us here. Let's hope this is our lucky month!

Welcome Shanana to this forum. It's super hard to not poas. I blame it on the hormones. I have not heard from you in a while... Good to see you here!

Welcome Mommatodd! It's nice to obsess together. Good luck!

4wants1more! Wish you !!!

AFM: I got my very first IUI today. DH was brave and aced his part by bringing in 14 million motile sperms. I am so proud of him! I hope my egg mates with the best of that lot and I get lucky. I have been cramping a lot along with a bloated belly with a lot of pressure. Is that normal? Has anyone experienced that?

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

AFM: had my ultra sound today and the technician can't tell me much but she was able to tell me that I did ovulate 7 days ago and from the right. Can she tell how long ago I ovulated by the ultra sound?

User Image

8 years ago

Welcome ladies! Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust!

Congrats on your line 4wants1more. I have four as well (Ds,DD,DS,DS).

No experience with iui dsinha, but crossing everything for you

13dpo for me and I believe another bfn (added to my gallery). I can see a shadow but can't make out color. So I'm thinking I'm out for this cycle. My cm has dried up, BBs not sore anymore and not really "feeling pregnant". Only new "symptom" I've noticed is that under my left arm, my armpit. Is tender to the touch, woke up with a dry mouth and sore throat. Which I could've easily slept with my mouth open causing that.

8 years ago

Welcome to all the new Ladies Goodluck and stay positive.

I am currently CD5 and going full force with the grapefruit juice and I started working out. Still taking my prenatal and B6. I went to see an OBGYN cuz im getting very comcerned all she said was to BD every 2nd day for 2weeka and dont stress it will happen. I asked for ultrasound and hormone chexk she said thats not necessary now, and ordered prenatal bloods. Im so upset waste of my time. Just going to try BD 2nd daily I guess from CD8.

8 years ago

I took another test. Please go look?! hubby got me a blue dye dollar store test

8 years ago

I see a faint line. Fx it darkens in a day or two!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

8 years ago

Supermom2, I totally see a line!

8 years ago

Trying not to get you hopes up with all these faint lines. Seems weird I'd get 4 days of evaps. If they don't get darker, I'll just wait a week to see if AF shows and assume it's a chemical pregnancy. If AF doesn't show and my lines disappear or don't get darker I might call my OB for bloods.

Hope you ladies are doing well.

8 years ago

Hello, ladies! Today is CD 14 and I think ov happened today! I'm waiting for my temp to rise tomorrow to be sure, but I had super strong low right sided stabby pain this afternoon and a positive OKP at 2 am when I woke up in the middle of the night last night. Fingers crossed! Sorry I have been away from the forums for a while, DH and I just got back from a much-needed vacation and I needed to take some time for the two of us. We got in a lot of good BD too... Hopefully our timing will be perfect!! This is cycle 12 TTC #1 for us so if we don't make our tiny miracle this month we may need to find an RE.

How is everyone else doing? Anyone also waiting to ovulate or recently started in the TWW? Getting close to testing? :-)

SuperMom, I see a line too! Fingers crossed it darkens and the witch stays away!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo