Community post

Discussion

August 2016 Babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the forum to conceive August 2016 babies!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

185 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 185 Replies | Last Page

Supermom2: that is super weird. May be you drank too much water. I hope you get the back. This turmoil period is intolerable. Why is nature so hard?!??!!! There is still hope and it ain't over till the red river flows.

Avaann: I have a lot of ICs too. I am just scared of getting and getting depressed. May be I am too emotional that way... Lol! I used the ovidrel trigger and I am worried about getting false positives. So need to wait till the HCG is out of my system. I am excited about you testing sweetie! Let's bring on the

Calvingirl: I hope you O soon and catch the egg!!!

Weretryinagain: your symptoms sound so promising! I am having some of the symptoms like you especially the lotiony white stuff on the panties... Then it dries off too. I woke up today feeling like I did not my have any symptoms. As soon as I got back to work my headache is back. I even ate some food but it's still there. My headaches have started today.
I totally agree about the Clomid. It's hard to tell if that is causing all this. I had the ovidrel trigger shot on top on that. Now, I am scared to test in case we get any false positives. Only time will tell if these are real symptoms or due to the medicines. Let's stay hopeful and positive!!!
I hope you get the best birthday gift ever for your DH!!!

AFM: I think my leg and back pain has subsided.... I have started getting headaches since yesterday. I have not taken any painkillers yet. Also, I am so hungry to the point of madness. I am not sure how to explain that better. I am going to call the doc to find out when they want me to test. I am too scared of being disappointed. Trying to stay positive and let's hope this is our month and this forum gets flooded with !!!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Update....
This is my first cycle trying. I got off my birth control pills the end of October. I'm 13dpo, metallic tadte in my mouth (hate it) still having mild cramps. Ugh! AF is supposedly due tomorrow. I tested this morning around 4am and it was a BFN. Sooooo, I'll test again Friday when AF is actually late. We shall see....

8 years ago

Need extra eyes and opinions on my test today! I feel like i see something (barely!!)...but good just be wishful thinking!

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

8 years ago

Hey Everyone!

I haven't posted in a while so forgive me...

Wishing everyone

7 dpo today and the nausea is overwhelming.. I have been living in the bathroom today and all last night... I know that something is up since I haven't had any symptoms for the past few months.

Ttc for 4 years and I should take it as a good sign that Hubby says he is "sensing" it...

But I did read in several forums that 6-7dpo is too early for nausea/vomiting.

Trying to stay positive amongst years of disappointment..

8 years ago

Anyone else have that nagging metallic taste in your mouth. Im 13dpo and its annoying me so much. Ah!

baby dust to all of you!!!!

8 years ago

8DPO today :) 2+ years TTC.

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

Avaann: I see a line... I hope it gets darker and darker. I am so happy for you! lots and lots of !!!!!

MommaTodd: I feel a little metallic taste in my mouth too. I am only 10 dpo and 9 dpiui. The taste is not that strong to bother me yet. I hope that gives you a soon. When are you planning to test? Are you feeling super hungry too? I feel these bouts of crazy hunger like a compulsive beastly drive to eat... It's crazy!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Praying its still there tomorrow...and more clear! It's wayyyyy too faint for me to get excited yet. So nervous its all in my head. Symptoms right now are irratibility, tender breasts, headaches, and some bouts of nausea.

Hope all is well with you ladies! Hoping to see some soon!!

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

8 years ago

avaann25- im excited! Praying it sticks! Please keep us posted.

dsinha1011- I hope it leads to a bfp too. Af is due tomorrow so I'll test again then. Truthfully I didn't take ovulation tests this first cycle off of birth control. So I'm wondering if my timing is a lil off. If AF doesn't arrive tomorrow and I get another BFN I'll restest next week. We shall see....or I may be on to the next cycle. This waiting is crazy! Lol!

Sending Baby Dust to all of you ladies!!!

8 years ago

Avaan- I see it! Fingers crossed for you

Dsinha- are you going to test early or wait to see if AF stays away?

Lots of dust for everyone

Today is 12dpo for me. I have a headache, backache, breasts still feel fuller. Had the occasional stabbing pain in my nipples/breasts and the occasional AF feeling cramp, but they'd only last for a few seconds here and there. Super weepy and crying over everything, more acne breakout and vivid dreams (though I typically have vivid dreams). One thing I noticed today that I haven't gotten in previous months (but remember distinctly with my first right as AF was due), I have an increased appetite but food aversion at the same time, I'm sooo hungry but I feel nauseous when I try to eat. So I'm drinking to fill myself and some nibbles here and there to keep my blood sugar up. AF is due in 2-3 days. I am not testing until Friday.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo