Community post

Discussion

August 2016 Babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the forum to conceive August 2016 babies!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

185 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 185 Replies | Last Page

Sunflower, I will be praying for you and your baby.

8 years ago

Update:
I'm 18dpo today...spotting last night but this morning AF came in full force. I have bittersweet relief bc at least I know I'm finally on to the next cycle.
Anyway...best of luck ladies.
Cycle #2 here I come...I'll definitely use ovulation tests this time around!

8 years ago

So does this cycle blow for nearly everyone? I haven't ovulated yet and I'm regular as clockwork. If anything, my OPKs are getting fainter and I'm CD 16 and if anything, I usually ovulate early. I don't think I'm gonna get at egg at all this month. Temps are holding steady. Ugh.

Please, someone post some beautiful BFPS!

8 years ago

Hey dsinha1011, was it a BFP?????????

8 years ago

Ladies!! I think I may have a line... Please look at my image and let me know what you think! http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=489996 and http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=490003

I don't even know how to feel right now... It feels a little like I'm dreaming. I'm going to test again later tonight and maybe go buy some other tests...

8 years ago

Sorry calvingirl, fingers crossed for you! I didn't ovulate until cd20 or 21 this past month. I normally vary though, so it must be frustrating for you if you're normally regular.

Dsinha- I'm waiting to hear too!

Kmk- I can see a line when I invert it but it's hard to tell. Hope you get a darker line tomorrow

Mommatodd- sorry the witch got you too.

I ordered some OPKs and hpts on Amazon just now. I wanted to try a different brand but it's estimated shipping is dec15-23! By the 23d it'll be too late, and his is the last cycle we will TTC until probably spring or summer time

8 years ago

SuperMom- Everything crossed for you if this is your last month ttc for a while! I pray it's your month!!

Dsinha- thank you for your kind words. I needed that the other day! Sometimes I feel like the only one who knows and cares that I am still grieving. There will ne probably 20-30 different family members I will see over the holidays (I guarantee not a single one remembers I was expecting on Xmas...including my DH!)
for you!! You must update us ASAP....I hope you got your and are just too excited to get on her and tell us

Kmk....I see something

MommaTodd: sorry about ...have a feeling I will be joining you soon onto the next cycle. Hope its a lucky one!

Sunflower: hope all is well!

Thesememories- hope this is the month for you! I imagine I will be a few days behind you!

AFM- 16 dpo, crampy on and off, and the biggest bawl baby in the world! I am not really a crier either. Feeling completely out! Even though I would still probably tell somebody else in my shoes that they arent out until . I tested with an internet cheapie this AM Just wishing she would show already so I can move on. Keep thinking maybe I just ovulated later than I thought...making my tests too early (WISHFUL THINKING )

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

8 years ago

Hi ladies just an update I'm pregnant my levels are
Where there suppose to be first prenatal is on Thursday
Morning

8 years ago

So, today makes CD 30 and 16DPO. Still no real sign of AF, though that has happened before.

Still having the same cramping and back pain as well as sore breast. Sunday night I couldn't sleep. I finally fell asleep at 8 am, only to have to wake up again at 12. I went out and took photos for a friend, who is due early next month. Then did some other errands. I was so tired and feeling out of it. I ended up losing my phone. Would be nice if it showed up, but kind of not feeling that it will.

Anyway, I am still unsure as to whether or not I am pregnant or just going to have a late and heavy period. I am going to wait until after Wednesday to take another test. By then I am going to count myself as late.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Sunflower, congratulations!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo