Community post

Discussion

August 2016 Babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the forum to conceive August 2016 babies!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

185 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 185 of 185 Replies

Hope you don't mind me joining in! Got my bfp today!! 13 dpo due 28th August :) hoping this one sticks after 6 miscarriages! Also have a one year old, could have my hands full lol! Good luck to everyone!

Mummy to Skyla & Joey

8 years ago

Can someone please look at my chart and tell me do you think I have ovulated? My temps where unusually high this cycle when af was here.. temps are usually 97.33 not 97.73. Not sure what happened there :/

User Image

8 years ago

Doesn't look like you did yet. Did you adjust for time? Do you take your temp at the same time every morning?

I adjusted for time this last month and it was much easier to read. Used a bbt adjuster calculator if I took my temp outside of 7am which I usually do - but on the weekend I'd sleep in a little or some mornings I was up at 6.

I also did not ovulate the month of December. Nada.

8 years ago

taken at same time 6:30 am... yes I do use adjuster if its not close to 6:30 but usually that is the time I get up.

User Image

8 years ago

Okay I need some support! Here's my story so far this month.

I don't temp because I work super crazy hours- and wake up at different times, but I know when I ovulate because my boobs hurt bad the next day and I can actually feel it happening in my ovaries. Today I am cd 26 and I usually have a 23-30 day cycle. Never before 23 and never after 30- usually at 28 though. So my left boob got sore and I knew I ovulated (pretty early this cycle) and now I'm 14dpo. Both boobs hurt and I am so congested and just feel pregnant (although that has failed me Before). I took a test yesterday and this morning- both negative. Do I have a chance to get a BFP still? When should I test again? We really want this, it's so hard to wait. I also had AF symptoms about 4 days ago but she never showed (normally does the next day). Aaaaahhhhhhhhh

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo