Community post

Discussion

August 2016 Babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the forum to conceive August 2016 babies!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

185 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 185 Replies | Last Page

Shananabooboo- Any updates? Hoping that AF has stayed away for you!

SuperMom2- I feel ya on the acne breakout I too am starting to feel I am out already....hope that is not the case for either of us! So with you on the emotions as well lol. I cried at a santa commercial yesterday

MrsRabren- Sorry to hear got you! Fingers crossed this will be your lucky cycle though!

LaLou3tt3-

weretryinagain- Think I am on the same dpo as you! Experiencing similar symptoms (back pain and cramping)... for us both! When do you plan on testing this cycle?

shadia- That does seem pretty early for AF. Any chance you ovulated a couple days earlier than usual? on your new cycle.

MommaTodd- Definitely could have been a little too early yet! I have a hard time waiting to test too. Hoping its a for you when you do decide to test again!

momlove- Hope it stays away for you!

AFM- around 8dpo today. Think I am giving up on the BBT already and its only my first month! I just wake up at complete different times every single day that I think it's making it inaccurate. I had a big temp dip below the coverline on 5dpo and again today at 8dpo. Just hoping I actually ovulated when I think I did! I have felt mild cramping and pulling and pressure since Ov...but probably hypersensitive to every little symptom. I purchased cheap hpt online over a week ago, I plan to start testing the day they finally get here (if they ever do!!).

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

8 years ago

avvann25- thanks hun! I'm going to try my best to just wait. ...it's sooooo hard though! Lol

9dpo- BFN (still too early) mild cramping, achy boobs, nausea
10dpo- mild cramping majority of the day, achy boobs, nausea, my hubby made a turkey sandwich and the smell was horrendous to me! Gag!
I'm 11dpo TODAY ...symptoms- mild cramping, nausea that comes and goes, my abdomen is tender (when I cough or sneeze it just feels achy), and I'm so beyond TIRED....boobs feel bk to normal but my nipples felt bruised when I took my bra off.

All these symptoms could be AF trying to rear her ugly head...but hoping AF stays away...waiting till Thursday or Friday to test again. I'll keep you ladies posted.

8 years ago

Hey ladies. Was hoping to see some bfps! I tested today at 10dpo (image private) Image #487002. Not sure if I see something but hubby says he does. Still early but having had bfps at 9dpo before, I get my hopes up!

Today my boobs feel a bit fuller or bigger. Told hubby I might be imagining it

8 years ago

SuperMom2- I say ! I see a second line there. Hope you plan on retesting soon to update us!

8 years ago

Congrats SuperMom2!!! Please keep us posted!

8 years ago

Supermom2: OMG! I see the line in the greyscale....so happy for ya!

Tell us about your symptoms please?

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Avaann, I dunno when to test.. my fertilyfriend.com states next wk.

I've tested today at 9 dpo (monday.. hoping for bfp for hubby s birthday ) still too early I hope Cuz of course again bfn. Grr

I've been getting heavy fullness in abdomen area like I have to go pee bad but when I go barely anything there. Even during nighttime. Still feeling nausea at times and smell I think have increased. Thanksgiving day was awful I couldn't stand the smell of our turkey baking in our home. . Few days to now the smell of things I've noticed.. no boob pains of any kind since dpo 0 ...

Was having cramps since dpo 0 til dpo 7? Last few days 8 and 9 dpo no cramps, kinda stopped.. still now only heavy fullness in abdomen area, nausea, dry mouth, lower back pains and headaches is all at the moment. . I did noticed 8 dpo (yesterday) I had quite alot of lotiony creamy but little sticky cm (on underwear) which was odd to me , lately been dry.. today 9 dpo fairly little cm but still lotiony creamy sticking but dried on undies... Unsure what to think of at, the moment ....

took clomid so my body and mind are thinking I'm pregnant monthly so hard to tell if the symptoms are true or ?!?! And yes the TWW is aweful!!

8 years ago

Tested with fmu and pretty sure it's a bfn it's in my image gallery. Going to wait two days before testing again.

8 years ago

Hey ladies. I'm CD10 already. OPK is still very negative, but I'm prepping for this weekend - hopefully will Ovulate on Saturday...which happens to be my first anniversary! Perfect timing, because BD will def happen. I'm in a play and this week is tech week so I've been slammed every night and gone till after DH goes to bed. I'm exhausted.

Anyway, temping again and I think I know what I was doing wrong last time. I was temping at 530am some mornings (weekdays) and 7am some mornings, so the charts looked erratic. So I've started temping this month at the same time each time - 7am and the temps are much more regular/even. The spikes will be able to be seen much better. I know it's in the instructions, but I guess I never realized how much of a difference it'd make.

Good luck to all the ones who are testing soon!

8 years ago

I think my cheapo internet strips should be arriving today (10 dpo)...so let the testing begin!! I will update once I test

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo