Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

491 - 500 of 746 Replies | Last Page

Good Evening! Had a Dr appointment today. I have fibroids so it's hard to see my ovaries! I had to wait to see my Dr and he is wonderful! Took a few minutes but he found the egg! I took the ovidral and go back for iui in the morning!
My goal was to have a less stressful month than last! Hope everyone is having a great night!
Karlou, how is the cold?

9 years ago

Hi jaxx they found fibroids in me in 2011 too...cold still here sweetie it is getting better but these headaches are killing me xx

9 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies any news?? xx

CD1 for me. :(

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

Sorry to hear that Essemkay! Good luck next cycle!

Karlou - I bet you're anxious to test tomorrow!! Hoping for a for you!

Currently I'm just 6dpo and analyzing my bbt chart like crazy. I need to stop that!

Good luck to all!

User Image

9 years ago

Today I am CD10 waiting to ovulate.

<a href=

9 years ago

Awww essemkay I am sorry it wasn't your month babes that sucks big time, I was hoping for some good news from you this month chick xx

Babyangel: I get all worked up normally like you babes but I have had this cold started to feel better... been looking after my DGS and now have a sore throat again!! doh!

My spirits are high, but don't think I got much of a hope this month. my temps went down a bit this morning too.

I am ok though...another week for you sweetie and I hope its good news...I am cheering your corner xx

beaedghill: Hold on in there babes, surely very soon your dream will be here. xx

I cant believe I am ill again its our 3rd cycle on clomid and I have gained about 20bls...I feel its all for nothing when I get months like this what a waste... I have 2 months left now I hope we catch soon too.

Baby dust and Blessings to you all xxx

Karlou, stay strong! Clomid can be challenging! Got my fingers crossed for you!
Sounds like we are all staying focused! Did my iui on Saturday! Used the navigation on my phone and all the roads in D C were closed thought I would go craZy, but no worries... IUI went smoothly! Wish I had some crazy symptoms but nothing, have been working hard this week!

Glad to be on my journey with such amazing ladies!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo