Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

11 - 20 of 746 Replies | Last Page

Well lets hope this month is a good month and 2014 is a year for all of us... Please keep posted your journey... too many of these forums don't keep you informed.

We can support each other, just by our stories... Good luck everyone!!

10 years ago • Post starter

I know what you mean about people seem to disappear when they find out they r pregnant and I think they forget about the 1s who r still finding it so difficult. I always thought to myself if/when I do fall pregnant I'm gonna stick around and help people if I can, so if any of you ever fancy a chat or even a moan I'm alwAys around lol xx

10 years ago

Aww that is lovely... me too.

xx

Hi there. I'm 44 my DH is soon to be 44 and we have been TTC since July 2013 with no luck at all. I have two sons 21 and 19 years old from a previous marriage which I conceived naturally and quickly. My DH has none. I'm beginning to think it wasn't meant to be for us. He doesn't want to go through the stress of fertility treatments so if it doesn't happen naturally then it won't happen at all.

10 years ago

Hve you tried Ov strips to find out when you are ov? xx

Hi I'm new ...39 soon to be 40! I have 2 lovely boys but have had 7 early miscarriages last two resulting in ercp. So not had a great time lately but not given up as knew that if something was meant to happen it would! Had all the tests at Liverpool women's hospital and all negative ..kind of sent away with when you next get preg we will look after you. So just posted my Frer and so far everybody thinks it's a bfp going to try hold out til wed to do another test although I'm wondering if the quicker I get in to see someone the quicker they can suggest what I should be taking and take my bloods etc etc so want this one to stick! What do you think?? X

10 years ago

Hunni go and see someone if that comforts you... what can they say?? better your in the right hands from the start.

Don't you think?

sending sticky dust your way hun xx

I am 42 and my dh is 52 and between the two of us we have 8 children from previous relationships. We married in Oct 15, 2012 and we want to conceive a child of our own together. I am praying for a set of twins. I would love to have a set of twins I already have 3 girls and 3 boys. That would me amazing to deliver a set of twins. My dh doesn't have a son, so I would love to give my husband his own son. A son to carry on his name.

<a href=

10 years ago

good luck beaedghill xx

Thank you. I have been taking Conceive Easy this cycle. I started taking it day one of my cycle. If you look at my chart I am 7 dpo and it is looking very promising towards being pg. We have been ttc now for over 2 years and nothing. I pray that this is the last month that we are ttc.

<a href=

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo