Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

481 - 490 of 746 Replies | Last Page

Thank you sweetie I am trying my best to rest tbh feel too ill do to anything much!

Good luck this month only two weeks to wait ... lets hope we all get some bfp started xxx

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies! I am on my second day of Clomid(Fertomid). Hubby in on his 12th day of Clomid (Fertomid). We are both taking Geritol 2x a day. Praying that this month is it. I am getting tired now of all the desappointments.

<a href=

9 years ago

BabyAngelG, that's all wonderful news!!! I am happy for you!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!!!
Beaedghill, I can relate, but each month is another opportunity!
Karlou, we have been passing that cold around the house!!! Hope you feel better soon.

I go back on Friday, take the ovidral with me. Not sure when iui is but I'm excited. That hope keeps me going. It's late here and got to go to sleep. Hugs n love.

9 years ago

Hello I'm in your boat to karalo hope I spelled your name right if not I'm sorry I'm 41 been through IVs,Luis,clomid for 11 years been married for 12 now on clomid I've been trying to find a buddy who is the same age I am 9 do and of course I'm having symptoms I'm just praying and hoping this is our month and baby dust to you and all the other women.

9 years ago

Hopefully this will be your month beadehill xx

Its a pain in the butt Jaxx... I hope your household are all better soon too chick xx

Hi Alison and welcome, Just call me Lou lol that's easier and its my name haha.

Yes the road does seem to be a little bit harder at our age, but hopefully we will all get our dream soon xx

Hello ladies this is my 5th day on Fertomid and thank GOD I am not having any side effects. I am taking 100mg a day. I am going to start my OPK's on October 1st I will be CD 11. Then the BD'ing begins.

<a href=

9 years ago

Hello ladies this is my 5th day on Fertomid and thank GOD I am not having any side effects. I am taking 100mg a day. I am going to start my OPK's on October 1st I will be CD 11. Then the BD'ing begins.

<a href=

9 years ago

<a href=

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo