Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

271 - 280 of 746 Replies | Last Page

hey ladies!
just checking in to say hi and that i hope (as thatslife2) that this thread turns to a BFP thread very soon!!!

BabyAngelG any news yet?????
beaedghill and Jaxx fingers crossed
karlou let the dance begin :)))
thatslife2 you are a fighter/winner let august be your month

(still in a down mood and cannot explain how AF came early)

Baby dust and sticky vibes girlzzzzzz!

9 years ago

merenda: About 3 months ago I had the same this early AF so early that I thought it was implantation first and only had a very light 2 day af...since then my cycles have been better and my bbt has been great... so I am keeping my eyes on you lolxx

Beaedhill: You have just got to get a positive by Aug girl you have been working all year for this and all good things come together ...for ppl like your ;-) xx

That'slife2: I know its hard babes, I really feel you pain sweetheart...just know we are all thinking of you chick...oh and a little prayer for your twins sweetheart xx

Jaxx: Yeah hun we will be dancing there socks off hunni lol...I live in Wales.. UK, we been having great weather here lately and us Celts are not used to it lol xx

Baby angelg : Are you testing tomorrow? so there 3 of you waiting to test BFP!!! please lol xx

I cant keep up lol sending baby dust to all of you and praying That you are all showered with Blessings xx

9 years ago • Post starter

Sorry ladies I have been traveling the last two days and am on vacation. Spent 5+ hours in traffic jams and have put over 900 miles on the car. Yikes! I started my day yesterday with an 11 dpo bfn test result. :( I'm upset, but not as bad as last month. Now waiting for af to arrive and of course she's late. Darn her anyway! Dh is being a sweetheart and telling me we'll just keep trying. Trying to not be discouraged.
Glad to hear from all of you! Baby dust and sticky vibes to you all.

User Image

9 years ago

900 miles omgosh! you have been busy I hope your getting some you time xx

Yes I am. Thanks Karlou. Right now I'm cuddling with my son who seems to have taken up on sitting on my lap a lot lately.. and I am really taking advantage. Af still hasn't arrived yet, but think it will be tomorrow. How is everyone else doing?

User Image

9 years ago

Sounds lovely hope AF doesn't come sweetie keep us posted xx

Got my first positive OPK this morning whoop de doop so I am gonna dance his socks off for 3 nights as we are trying the sperm meets egg approach this month. xx

Good Morning! BabyAngelG, good luck, if AF hasn't shown yet, maybe she won't! Got my fingers crossed for you!
Karlou, good luck n have fun!

9 years ago

Hi all! No AF yet and I'm on cd29 and 14 dpo. I haven't tested again because my bbt has taken a steep drop over the last two days and I've been feeling so crampy I keep running to the bathroom to check. I use the clear blue digital tests and they aren't cheap, but if I don't start by tomorrow I will take another to be sure. If I didn't have my regular af symptoms I would've taken another by now for sure.

Merenda - hope you are feeling better hon. Thinking about you and wishing you the best for next month!

Karlou - you crack me up! That's right...dance his socks off!

Jaxx- thanks for keeping your fingers crossed for me. How are you doing?

Thatslife2- good to hear from you again! Hoping for a sticky bean for you.

User Image

9 years ago

Hello ladies AF is due today and there is still no sign of her.

<a href=

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo