Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

71 - 80 of 687 Replies | Last Page

This site seems to work better when i keep things short and simple lol! So ive got to get good at that! I can only use my mob atm. Im setting up the tablet soonish.
Ty Tracey I would love to see your chart xo.
gday Jodi!! I see what you mean about o day. Its all so tricky sometimes.
So glad to see the fires have diminished Tracey. Hopefully that will be it for now. We were packing and moving on the 40 deg heat days and there were fires in the middle of the highway. Keep safe
Well heres to ttc a christmas baby now i think i might have to doyble check that though. I suppose it depends were you are in the cycles. Catch you all soon.i better post now before it kicks me off lol.

10 years ago • Post starter

Yay! It posted! So i conceive this month the due date will be around the 14th of november! My bday is the 17th of nov and my 9 yr old is the 18th. Hech! It will be party central if that happens! How about you guys?

Yay! It posted! So i conceive this month the due date will be around the 14th of november! My bday is the 17th of nov and my 9 yr old is the 18th. Hech! It will be party central if that happens! How about you guys?

Ok so I've. Set it so you can see my last chart in my countdown page if that helps, others than that I have no idea how to link it ! I'm going to. Do dinner and spend some time with little dude !! It's been a looking day at work !

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

tracey i can see your chart on the countdown page =]

keiralei we can have joint parties if i conceive this month i will be due not he 24th of november fingers crossed!!!

i know exactly how you feel moving in the 40 degree heat!!! i helped my mum about a month ago during a heat wave and my god was it hard.

10 years ago

Ty tracey, Ive checked out your chart, goodness i really would have thought it would be the one. You poor thing.its good to know your temps are around the same temp as me compared to others it must be the hotter weather atm.
I really hope it doesnt get hot like that for a while Sam. We all had heatstroke and my dh passed out unpacking. Hope your mum is all settled in. Speaking of mothers my mothr in law will be staying with us just for the weekend this weekend. Just around the time i am due to ovulate! Lol how is that for timming. I better not be too kinky hahahaha! There room is next to ours! She has been waiting for us too conceive tho...

Oh haha I found that really funny!!!! Just as long as she doesn't come in and start critiqueing you then you should be fine, I honestly wouldn't put it past my mother!!!!
I agree with keiralei Tracey your chart looks amazing

10 years ago

Yep it thought it would have too !!

I don't do good with heat lol ,!!

Hopefully you can get BDing uninterrupted with the mil !!

Well here's to November babies !! I have one already so why not have 2 !!

Have good night girls xx

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Oh no Keiralei! I hope you guys can get some BDing in with your MIL around! My mum used to stay to mind DD when I first went back to work and I swear it always used to coincide with my O days! Argh. I just couldn't do it. :(

Yeah Tracey, bring on those November babies! My brother and I have close birthdays and I always thought it was nice. Your kids would have a special bond. My late nanna was born in Nov so maybe she'll send me a miracle from up there. :)

Sam I asked my SIL and she said she did kinda find the saliva test a bit hard to read sometimes. Do you usually O around the same time? Maybe you don't even need it. Btw I hope you don't have to wait this long either! :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo