Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

151 - 160 of 687 Replies | Last Page

I was starting to think you had all disappeared but I'm glad you're all back!!!

My OPKs went from good to bad, I got a complete negative this morning...... What the???...... Still have the EWCM though so I don't know what's going on anymore......

I know what you both mean when you talk about schools and their attitudes towards helping kids it's honestly pathetic....... I have a second job working before and after school care and it's so disappointing to see teachers give up on kids!!! Last year I had a terrible grade 6 student that I was warned about prior to starting yet when I got there he was fine, one of the best kids that attended to be honest....... The only difference was that I gave him the time of the day and he recognised that so he was very well behaved!!!! At the end of the year his father left a Christmas present on my desk for a complimentary two night stay at crown towers and gift voucher galore (the perks of being the general manager)!! A very proud moment indeed!! But it just goes to show tehe ignorance teachers have towards their students!!!

10 years ago

Yer still here Sam.

You should test 10 am and 4pm with 2 hour pee hold a limit drinks in that 2 hours. Opk's work different to HPT. Just to be difficult !lol
Check again bout 3-pm if you can and that should be a truer reading. xxx

Kids need to be respected just like we do, when there's no trust or respect things go wayward.. I couldn't work with kids, i'd get too heart broken :(

L:et me know how your next pok goes Sam3
+9*

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Yer still here Sam.

You should test 10 am and 4pm with 2 hour pee hold a limit drinks in that 2 hours. Opk's work different to HPT. Just to be difficult !lol
Check again bout 3-pm if you can and that should be a truer reading. xxx

Kids need to be respected just like we do, when there's no trust or respect things go wayward.. I couldn't work with kids, i'd get too heart broken :(

L:et me know how your next pok goes Sam3
+9*

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

im not going to be able to do another OPK until tomorrow morning so ill do one at 10 tomorrow morning and then one again at 4....... I've either ovulated early and missed it on the OPK or I'm going to ovulate late which i still won't detect because by then i will probably have run out of OPKs...... doesn't matter either way as we have been BDing but i really wanted to catch it happen to see if i could make sense of my chart which is finally starting to stabilise!!!
oh and to throw another spanner in the works the pain has switched from right to left now.... make your mind up body!!!

10 years ago

You girls are the best i dont feel as anxious now.Especially today because he is now suspended. He is top of his class but he cant ignore or control his anger i am finding and its getting worse every year. Beibg in a little country town im scared a parent might threaten me or find it hard to make friends. My eldest boy is doing great. I have a
Lot of hard work ahead of me and i am a very fair mother.

Calamari sounds great Jodi good idea, also kilapatrick oysters do the trick too lol! How is your little one doing now? Are you near ovulation yet?

Hi Sam well thank goodness you have ovulation pains its a great sign hope you catch that egg! I notice i get pains before i get an opk so maybe tomorrow it will be positive. I always tested between 1- 3pm and was lucky to have a strong pos line.

Welcome back Tracey and ty so much for your support.

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh wow Sam that is so lovely that you were able to help that boy and that his parents were so grateful and generous. It sounds like you are the type of teacher that we need more of in schools! I think some teachers understandably get frustrated and down-trodden, it would be a very hard job.
PS The ewcm and O pains are a good sign, I don't think you have missed it. Just keep up the BDing, and don't worry too much of you don't see the positive OPK. You still have a good chance this cycle. Gosh it will be great to see the first BFP on this forum! C'MON AUSSIES! Ha.

Hi Tracey, good to hear you are well, I hear you with the boredom! I'm still cooped up inside with my daughter (and now hubby has man flu!) so the days are going very slowly. I hope Monday hurries up for you! :)

Keiralei I'm sorry to hear you son is now suspended. I think that not really solving anything (on the school's part), I hope something long term can be done to help him and you.

AFM, I'm CD10 and I have ewcm but not much of it. I am a bit down today actually. A girl I went to school with just announced her third pregnancy on Facebook (why do I still go on there?!), her eldest is the same age as my daughter. Its just so depressing that she has now (almost) had two more children in the space we've been trying for our 2nd. I feel like everyone is lapping me, you know? I know its not a competition and there is no 'order' to it, I just feel very left behind....

10 years ago

i love that you're all positive about it but my positivity has gone out the window as i have no pain and no more ewcm i don't think I'm even going to ovulate this month........
Jodi i know how you feel..... my 20 year old cousin just announced she is pregnant on Facebook today also......she had her first child 4 months ago =[...... i guess ill just keep BDing and testing knowing that the worst has probably happened.....

goodluck to everyone else

keiralei its a real shame about your son as suspending him is not going to achieve anything it will probably make him angrier unfortunately =[ chin up though hopefully he will grow out of it I've seen it happen many times!!!

10 years ago

Grr, flu has come back :( Feel really crappy today.
Oh and Jett woke up with sniffles too, just what we need.

Cd13 for me and no watery or ewcm yet, not expecting it til monday or tuesday. Opk's are starting to darken but again, still a few days away.

It's so boring here this weekend. Jett's getting bored with all the rain too i think and can't play outside cos it's too wet.

How does everyone kill the wet weather bordem ?

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Hi all! Tracey it's miserable here too, we've been playing dominoes and teaching our daughter card games. It's been fun but I'm a caged bird wanting to get out after a long week stuck inside!

Sam, I hope you caught it, don't be disheartened. Everything crossed for you. :) Gosh I can't believe your cousin now will have 2 kids at 20! It hardly seems fair that we are most fertile when we are young. :(

My CM is currently lotion-like which is so bizarre as I thought I had EWCM the other day. ?? So we are still BDing every second day, not likely to O until Tues/ Wed.

Bit of a lazy weekend here.

10 years ago

Sorry to hear you're sick again Tracey I think the flu is going to pass through here too, my partner is slowly starting to feel it.....
Your OPK advice was spot on!!! I got a negative this morning and had a little teary, got over it then tested again in the late afternoon and what do you know two lines!! Although the control line was darker but I'm assuming tomorrow will be the first positive so thank you!!!!!
I always seem to babysit my nephews when it's raining so I invested in some art and craft supplies..... Picked up a couple of 8 dollar kits from kmart which include all sorts of things and my nephews love them!!!

It's extremely unfair Jodi, I know this is only my second cycle but it just seems to happen so easy for her!!! I'm only 25 but fighting against my endometriosis. It's made me very bitter indeed!!!

Hopefully the weather brightens up for you guys it's been nice and sunny here in Melbourne which is hard not to enjoy so hopefully it comes your way.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo