Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

221 - 230 of 687 Replies | Last Page

haha jodi I'm giving myself permission to slap people!!!!

my mum smoked when she was pregnant with me so if this takes me years and years then i know who to point the finger at haha (any chance to blame someone else)

i was googling reasons for a possible bbt dip at 3dpo and i found myself on fertility friend.com...... since i have all the time in the world i put all of my chart data in to their chart and they too have me ovulating at cycle day 13 based on my temps and automatically put me at 5dpo....... this is interesting..... maybe i did ovulate early and I've just managed to skip two worry days of waiting haha

jodi the pain is bizarre it feels as though AF is coming but also different at the same time knowing my luck i probably have a cyst in there but in saying that cysts are generally favour one side rather than all over...

tracey i was stress free up until yesterday I'm contemplating going to a tai chi class to calm me the hell down lol

10 years ago

Sam and Jodie I am a Google addict myself lol when in doubt....GOOGLE!! I was just looking at my yellow cards from my boys and i was actually wise enough to put on the top when i actually took a hpt and how may days late i was at the time of taking said test. Heres what i found out:
Son 1- LMP 8/7/08 and tested 8/8/08 = 3days late (17dpo)
Son 2- LMP 20/10/10 and tested 26/11/10 = 9days late (23dpo)
So maybe my hcg levels arent high enough to b picked up with a chemist test....only a super sensitive. When i googled the sensitivity of the drs urine test V brand test alot of the comments say there exactly the same?!?! Super confused!!! I even checked out "chemical pregnancy without bleeding" and most of them on there said they have had spotting then the clots....i havent had either. Who knows! As far as im concerned i still have a chance that everything is going to turn out ok!

Me- 28 DH- 35 DS- 2008 DS- 2010 EDD 6/12/15 M/C- 13/3/14 (@ 5wks) EDD 19/1/15 M/C- 11/5/14 (@4wks) EDD 14/2/15 M/C- 11/9/14 (@13wks) DD- 2015 Our little family is complete

10 years ago

I use fertility friend as well as here, and i still dont have a cover line at all on either :(
I THINK I'M ALMOST A DAY AHEAD OF MYSELF AND STARTED MY CD1 WHN I WAS SPOTTING NOT FULL BLEED i never have heavy flow so can be hard to decide when i''m on Cd1

oh stupid caps, i'm not retyping lol

Sounds good so far for you am, i'm excited !!!! hen will you start testing ??

I'd give it a few days Tiff and then retest if AF stays away, just to be sure to be sure xx Bring on those novemeber/december babies !!

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

I'm not sure considering I don't know how many DPO I am do you have any ideas??

10 years ago

I have spotting at the start of AF too Tracey, but mine does turn to full flow the next day. I guess once you O it doesn't matter so much if you usually have the same luteal phase? It all does my head in, really! Ha.

Sam, I like to blame my mum for lots of things! Ha. And yes, please feel free to smack any stupid people too.
As for the dpo, I guess you could start at what would be the earliest day (ie. if you go by FF's idea then test earlier) I hate the disappointment though and I always think if I am pregnant then if I wait I'll get an even stronger positive the next day. (Just being realistic)

Tiff with my daughter I got my positive when I was 3 days late, my sister in law tested constantly and didn't get a positive until she was a week late. I don't want to get your hopes up (but I'm sure you have already thought that). I hope you get your positive soon. :)

10 years ago

I'm the opposite, i'd take the latest O date and go by that to save the disappointment, but i also find fertility Friend to be the most accurate with charting, guess it wont hurt to use either :)

still waiting for the O pains, if they dont come just means an extra day of insem for us to cover all bases x

If my temp was normal that would have helped but has to be something outta wack to throw it all off game plan !!

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Hi lovely ladies!!
Keiralei- generally when I AF they are 28 days but because of my PCOS I don't get them every month I'm lucky to AF 3 times a year so it's hard to pin point but my gyno and GP think when I do AF I run on a normal 28 day cycle. I have to agree with them due to the fact that I started my cycle on the 10/2 and ovulated 23-24/2 which makes me 11dpo...

Second Miracle- I have tested but it came up but I'm not reading too much into it... Think I will test in a couple of days and see how I go... I have my fingers crossed as I had a bit of nausea today that wouldn't go away... It might just be a late implantation or my hcg levels are not quiet up yet...
Hopefully it turns out we are pregnant with our first :)

Me- 29 DH- 28 TTC- 2011 M/C 1- 9/12/2013 @ 6W2D DD (Ava) Due: 7/01/2016; arrived 28/12/2015

10 years ago

Hi all, Im Libby and im from Batemans Bay! Im new to this site, i was on another but the ladies on there tend to get pretty catty, and have there own little "click" and if ur not in that click, they pretty much snub u out, which is pretty harsh. So i thought id join here and after figuring out what to do i found an aussie page which is Fab!!
So, My story so far, Ive had a bit of a rocky rd to parenthood, but i feel it has made me the person i am today. Ive had 1MC and 1 CP, and 2 healthy babies.
We have always wanted our kids close in age, but this last 1 is taking a little longer then expected, but i feel god always has a plan.
I fall pregnant easy enough...but sometimes its not sticky enough, My hubby Sam has been my rock through all this, and sometimes it kills me to think "ive let him down by Miscarrying!!" I know i shouldn't feel like that but its hard not too at times.
Have any of u lovely ladies gone though anything similar?!?!

Married DH 2008 DS- EDD 22/1/09 Mc 3/3/09 CP- 15/5/09 DS- 9/9/10 DD- 7/7/12 Waiting to get my User Image

10 years ago

Hi Libby and welcome! I'm Jodi from Sydney, glad to have another Aussie girl here. :)
I'm sorry to hear you've had a difficult time, I haven't had any MCs but we've tried for 3 years to have our 2nd so I do relate in that sense.

Tracey I meant the same as you, being a realist I would pick the latest day as the day to start testing. Less disappointment that way. Ps I've not tried Fertility Friend, maybe I should.

Tamika as long as AF holds off you're still in this month. Good luck and keep us posted.

I've had ovulation pains this afternoon so I'm counting today as O. About to join the 2ww. X

10 years ago

Welcome Libby. So sorry to hear about the rocky road you and your partner have been on. I can't relate as I've only just started trying for my first.

Glad to hear O is fun all here for you Jodi and I'll be happy to welcome you to the 2WW.

I have been really sick and sore today.
Not extreme pain but it's been there and I have light brown discharge today, not a lot but it's there...... Could be further along than I think.... Not reading in to anything anymore, no idea when I'm going to start testing but I'll let you know when I cave!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo