Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

251 - 260 of 687 Replies | Last Page

GIRLS, i'M FREAKING OUT !!
I just the most positive ever OPK and i dont think our donor can get here :( I'm gunna cry !!!!

I'll upload it, we inseminated yesterday but i know it wont be enough if i dont O till tomorrow !!!! HELP lol

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

That's great! But if you only just got a positive on the OPK it should be fine as long as its done before 36-48 hours after :) well that's what they say.. Hope the donor can get to you... Think positive!! FX fir you!! :) xx

Me- 29 DH- 28 TTC- 2011 M/C 1- 9/12/2013 @ 6W2D DD (Ava) Due: 7/01/2016; arrived 28/12/2015

10 years ago

Well that's definitely positive Tracey...... Your OPK strips seem weird to me I always get a really dark control line and yours look really faint I'll upload pictures I think I kept mine......
I think you will be fine if the donor can't get to you since you've already done inseminations close to your O date fingers crossed they're strong ones!!!

10 years ago

I've MSG him anyways to see if he can come anyway, I'm just feeling really depressed all of a sudden. All the hard work he put in and know this. It's definitely MORE positive than the others but do u think it could be left over LH or its my true positive ? I'm so emotional right now gah !!

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

maybe test again later to see if you get another positive.... I'm hoping for your sake its left over LH

10 years ago

Good idea Sam, I feel like a huge cry baby right now !!

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Good idea Sam, I feel like a huge cry baby right now !!

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

hopefully the emotional state you're in is a post O symptom lol

10 years ago

Yep coming up just as dark !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POOPY

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

hopefully your donor can come to the rescue one last time just to be safe!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo