Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

631 - 640 of 687 Replies | Last Page

I feel amazing!! I visited my dr this afternoon for some antibiotics I can't seem to shake this cold!! While I was there I took advantage of him and had him dig out my old lap surgery reports my gyno sends him and they all state I have a healthy uterus and my tubes are in amazing condition the endo is affecting other areas. He said I shluld have no problems conceiving it will just take time but he's asked for OH to I in for a sperm analysis so both our minds are at ease.

Mel that's a little bit heartbreaking hopefully you and DH can sort everything out and get your little princess a friend!!

Jodi 6dpo woohoo half way there!!!! Cramping a a good sign hopefully it's some early implantation cramps!!

10 years ago

That is fantastic news Sam! It's so good to hear that reassurance from your Doctor that there is nothing stopping you guys! I hope hubby's SA results come back excellent too. I'm glad you feel great, you sound very positive and that is wonderful!

Speaking of SA results, Tracey are you still out there? How did the donor SA results come back?

Yes halfway through the 2WW for me. Woo! Pity I just finished my assignment so I will now have nothing to keep me busy until they send me the next one.... Ah we have Easter coming up! Yay! :) Anyone else a Chocoholic?! Ha.

10 years ago

I feel positive Jodi my lovely doctor seemed to take all my worries away and even gave me a bd plan for this cycle!! OH is a bit worried about going for the SA I think in the back of his head he thought I was the problem..... Let's face it though we all did!!! I'm sure he's fine though but even if he's not his problem is easier to fix than if I was the problem so still a positive!!

I haven't tried accupuncture or massage as I don't really get too much pain anymore..... Or maybe I'm just used to it so it doesn't seem that bad? I dunno definitely something to keep in mind though although accupuncture does freak me out just a little bit!

Tracey I hope you guys got the SA results you were after!!! Dunno where you've disappeared to!!

7dpo for you now Jodi hopefully your little jelly bean is working hard to keep sticky!!! Any urge to start testing in a few days? Or is that just me because I'm a POAS addict lol.

10 years ago

Ha I do have the urge to start testing (even after all this time! Ha) but I will hold off to save the disappointment. Because I had the longer cycle last month, even though I am fairly sure when I O'd I just don't want to get my hopes up if it's going to just be a delayed AF. (Pessimism or realism? Hmm)

That's great that your doc has given you a BD schedule, btw! Great to get an expert opinion on it. Yeah my hubby was petrified of the SA, when really how hard is that task?! (Pun intended) When I described to him some of the invasive stuff I have gone through he soon stopped whingeing! Ha. And if it does come back that there is something that needs addressing (which I hope it doesn't!) then at least you know and can weigh up your options accordingly. I think knowledge is power. :)

Acupuncture totally freaked my out at first too, I'm not a needle fan at all but they aren't like normal needles they're as fine as hair strands. I promise you it is not painful at all, I felt them going in but it didn't hurt at all.

10 years ago

I don't know how you have the self control to not test I cave everytime!!!

I managed to get mine to stop whinging by telling him he's only going to start thinking he's the problem if it doesn't happen anytime soon and it's a big burden to carry around with you which I know from experience!!! So he's agreed to do it!!

I'm still not keen on the accupuncture lol you could tell me it feels like a tickle and I still don't think id go haha

10 years ago

Ha ha good work talking your OH around Sam, I hope it all goes well with the SA. :)

8dpo here and I think it's too early to start testing but I did feel a little nauseous this morning, probably just in my head though! I actually laugh when I see people listing symptoms from like 3dpo so I shouldn't even think about it.

Anyways, Happy Easter! I am sure this place will be fairly quiet with the long weekend. Have a great one. :)

10 years ago

Jodi I don't think nausea can be in your head!!!
I would say 8dpo is a bit early but once u hit 10 I say go for your life!

Well for me AF is ready outta here! 2 days? What's the point but I'll take it!!

Happy long weekend ladies I hope you all enjoy it and happy Easter! Bring on the chocolate!!

10 years ago

Second miracle I guess a good thing about posting 'symptoms' from so early though is that then you can discount them in a way. I have stopped with the symptom lists once I realised I had them even when I wasn't pregnant, so in a way it helped me to get over the whole symptom spotting thing.
I have been continually nauseous for about 6 weeks before I realised it was my lactose intolerance kicking up a fuss as it does every few years:-)

10 years ago

Hi Gemma, good to hear from you. I didn't mean to offend with referring to symptom spotting early, I'm sure we've all done it! How are you going?

Sam you are so lucky to have such a short AF as well as a short cycle (I guess that is why?), now you can get back to business! When does your Dr recommend starting the BD schedule and what does he recommend with regards to regularity?

Nothing to note this morning for me, not thinking anything is going on in there but we shall see. Not going to test until/ if I'm late.

10 years ago

He recommended to start 2 days after AF. Bd 2-3 times a week until you hit the fertile window then increase to every second day. And he said to continue after o day just incase it happens later so twice after for good luck lol

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo