Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

401 - 410 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Sorry to hear that Sam, I think the plan for next month is a great idea.

Tracey hopefully it was just too early and you get that positive soon.

I'm 9dpo and pretty exhausted after a restless night. bit of pressure and some sharp twinges but that could be nothing. Trying to focus on other things this weekend.

Hope you're all well. X

10 years ago

so much for spotting.... I'm now passing clots ewwl.

good idea keeping busy jodi the lack of things to do in my two week wait made things much more difficult!!

i feel like my luteal phase is getting shorter and shorter each cycle =[

10 years ago

Are clots normal for you Sam? I pass them too because I have a fibroid that grew when I was pregnant with my daughter. Sorry to hear AF started, hopefully this next relaxed cycle will work for you.

Yeah staying busy is good in theory but let's face it, TTC is always on my mind. :(

10 years ago

Not normal at all but this is the strangest period ever.... I've had a pad on all day and it's clean but I'm bleeding when I wipe

10 years ago

:( Sam, is AF due ? If clots aren't normal maybe a visit to the gp is in order ?

This tww hasn't dragged like the last few. Not as busy either. Wondering if the crampy feeling I've ha could be implantation. Or just my mind working overtime ! Wish I could sleep the next few days away !

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Ok wow that is very strange, especially for clots. Were they big? Larger than a 10c coin?

10 years ago

AF is due Monday or was due Monday. The clots have stopped it seemed to be a once off but it's still strange but I gather in a few more hours it will kick in properly

Tracey I'm glad your TWW isn't dragging and fingers crossed it is implantation!!!

10 years ago

Nope they were probably as big as an m&m and I had 3 now just bright red stringy blood when I wipe mixed with clear stuff kinda like EWCM or snot lol I dunno how else to describe it

10 years ago

Sam that sounds really different to my AF clots. Maybe it's not AF at all. I think if flow hasn't started you should test in the morning.

Tracey I hope it was implantation too. And yep, totally wish I could sleep through and wake up after AF is due too!

Gosh I hope someone gets a BFP soon!

10 years ago

It's not like my AF at all either..... I changed from a pad to a tampon because 1 I can't stand pads and 2 I figured it's there when I wipe so the tampon will catch it..... After 4 hours I took it out (with a struggle) and it barely had anything on it..... There was blood but it hadn't enlarged at all and now when I wipe it's like the end of my AF.......the strangest thing though is I have zero pain.... No cramps at all. Not once have I ever experienced a period with no cramps, they are usually brutal..... Wtf??

My gp isn't in until Tuesday I dunno what to do

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo