Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

181 - 190 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Hi Keiralei I'm currently 9DPO so I have my FX that an egg has decided to stick to me :) xx

Me- 29 DH- 28 TTC- 2011 M/C 1- 9/12/2013 @ 6W2D DD (Ava) Due: 7/01/2016; arrived 28/12/2015

10 years ago

well thats stupid...... hopefully tomorrow if i have another temp increase which i should then my cover line will come back.....

do i have a shorter cycle to you guys?? i thought we were all at the same stage in regards to cycle days yet I've already ovulated and you guys are still waiting...... good luck catching the egg!!

i wasn't going crazy about the metallic taste either, its still here this morning and my OH noticed it last night when we were BDing..... his exact words "wtf have you eaten today you taste like a coin purse"...... i have made an appointment with my dentist to make sure i don't have any gum infections or what not as dr google told me to so we shall see tomorrow what the go is there.

the BDing has been exhausting Jodie I've agreed to BD today for good luck, OH says maybe a few more just incase but i need a break!!!!!

ooo 9DPO tamika this is when it gets exciting!!!! good luck and i hope you get your BFP within the next few days!!!

10 years ago

Morning !!
Well I'm laying here on my back legs in the air!! What a wonderful sight !!!

Good to here your feeling hopeful Keiralei, I've started over twice now so know the feeling all to well ! But remember we are women hear me roar !! I always thought of this on my bad days and got me moving !!

Sam I'm not sure about cover lines but my temps have gone stupid !

Oh the waiting Jodi, I should ovulate weds or Thursday too but my opks have gone from almost pos to faint as :( hopefully I get a surprise pos later or tomorrow.

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Bahaha Sam I also contact Dr. Google for everything! It usually just makes me sick..with worry! Ha. That is weird that you still have the metallic taste and that OH could taste it too. Have you been eating/drinking more dairy? Just a thought. Any new medications/ supplements? Good that you you are going to the dentist anyway. Ps. Just the word dentist sends chills down my spine. Eeek!
I think Tracey and I are two days or three days behind you, I should O tomorrow (CD16 of 30 day cycle) if its the same as normal. How long is your cycle? I should really write all this down. Actually I should do an OPK just to be sure of my O I guess, I haven't done one in ages. Tracey I think you said you do them twice a day, right? It's weird that it went from almost pos to faint today. ?? Stupid ovulation mysteries! :( PS I laughed at the legs in the air salute. Swim little spermies! Let's just all hurry up and get pregnant already hey?! :)

Hope you caught that egg Tamika, lucky you to only have a few days to find out. When will you start testing?

10 years ago

lol tracey my Oh made me do this again last night for a whole 15 minutes he even stayed there to hold my legs so i couldn't get out of it!!

nope absolutely nothing different in the diet same old stuff. i too cannot stand the dentist i was there only 2 months ago having my wisdom teeth taken out and there were no problems back then so i can't see why there would be now... gum diseases don't happen over night so i have no idea whats going on....

ahhh that makes sense my cycles are only 27 days, some cycles are 28 but never any longer so i can see how I've managed to race ahead.....

1DPO only 12 more to go at the most....seems like a long way away....

good luck with the OPKs jodi!!!

fingers crossed for our BFP's

10 years ago

Got me stumped, oh well still no ovulation pains, mine are unmissable so I'm sure I haven't missed it yet. I hate all this obsession it drives be crazy !

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Sam- I hope I get a BFP in the next couple of days too!
Second Miracle- I'm thinking about starting tomorrow; my fiancée is on my asking me when we can test lol... I swear he is like a kid in a toy shop asking for a new toy!! Told him he had to wait.... So I'm gonna start testing tomorrow if I don't get a BFP I will try again on Friday then see what happens :) xx

Me- 29 DH- 28 TTC- 2011 M/C 1- 9/12/2013 @ 6W2D DD (Ava) Due: 7/01/2016; arrived 28/12/2015

10 years ago

Tamika my OH was the same last cycle he actually came home with HPTs cos he didn't want to wait!!!

10 years ago

Ha ha Tamika, it's cute that he is excited! Post a pic when you do a hpt so we can obsess over it too! He he.
Your OH is sweet too Sam! My hubby doesn't ask anymore if I have tested etc, I think my PMS is always a giveaway! Ha. :S
Didn't bother getting OPK's, will keep winging it. Ha. Annoyingly I'm not getting much EWCM this cycle, it's there but not much. Blah. I'm with you Tracey, going crazy too. :(

10 years ago

I didn't have much last cycle either Jodi I was so concerned I went to my GP and he said just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it's not there, maybe you missed it when you've gone to the toilet or it's all in your cervix where it needs to be..... Made me feel heaps better!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo