Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

31 - 40 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Hahaha Keiralei the website seems to be taking out its revenge on you! Happy Valentines Day to you too, and everyone! Is it just me or do you guys think how great it would be to announce a pregnancy on a special occasion like Valentines? We announced we were pregnant with our DD on Fathers Day, we gave both our Dads a bottle of Grandfather Port and hubby said he hoped they could have a glass on the next Father's Day because he would be a Dad too (pause for effect).... Everyone was so excited! Ah, sorry to reminisce!:)

I'm 11dpo today, my boobs and back are sore and I've had some mild cramps, but all are common signs for me before AF. It's way too early to test, I hate the disappointment so I never test before I'm due.

Hope you O soon Keiralei and catch that egg. Keep us posted.... :)

10 years ago

Hi Girls !!

Good to see some replies :) Thought i was a loner here !!

Well 11 dpo today for me too, but a BFN this morning :( I caved and tested early, silly silly me :( i'm realy sad now BUT Af isn't due till 16/17 so lets hope i tested to early and i get that BFP next week. This app tells me to test on the 21s which will make me 5 days late if AF stays away ( Here's Hoping !! )

Keiralei, F'd you catch your egg this time !!

Jodi, god i hope we get our BFN :) Let's hope we just both tested too early !
I've been seeing lots of BFP's in the facebook TTC page i'm on so it's gotta be our turn soon !

Good to see you guys back

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=290640

here's my chart ( if link works )
does it look ok to you guys ?

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Hi Tracey, I couldn't get your link to work sorry! Have you tested again this morning? Hopefully it was just too early yesterday.
I've got the worst backache this morning, I can hardly move! That's not ordinary for me but i have been studying so could be just from sitting too long yesterday. Otherwise just sore boobs, no cramps etc. I think I'm out. I'll know tomorrow or Monday (12dpo today).

Did you O yet Keiralei?
How is everyone?

10 years ago

helllooo aussie ladies!!!

ive been looking through this site for a few hours now and wondering are there even any aussies on here, but now ive found you!!! i am sam, im 26 and in melbourne. this is the very first month of TTC.

i am currently 11DPO, caved yesterday and this morning and got 2 BFN's.

AF is due on the 18th so fingers crossed for me and all of you lovely ladies!!

10 years ago

hmm this might work then User Image

But still bfn and im sure i can feel af creeping on. she's due any day from tomz on so just she should just show he self so i can get on with things !!

Our done had a motility test dont and its come back great so it was just me that O'd later than expected and should have tried for the extra insem.
Oh well we know for next cycle now AND i bought a digital O tester this cycle!! as well as first response and eBay cheapies !! covering all bases !!!

Hi Sam Welcome to the thread !! for your bfp !

Jodi, i pray she stays away for you

Keiralei ?? Has the site let you back in yet ?? eager to know if you O'd yet ??

Enjoy the rain here today !!

pop back in later

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Thanks Jodi!!!

Fingers crossed for you too darl. Just because you feel AF doesn't mean it is AF, hopefully it's the mind playing one last trick on you until you get the news were all hoping for!!!!

10 years ago

I just called you Jodi and I know that's not your name lol it was stuck in my head after reading your post so my apologies "Tracey"

10 years ago

Lol all good !
And yes this is true ! With my little man I still got one n bit days of the next cycle when I fell with him so ill wait till the suggest test date and see what it says then.... Onwards n Upwards as they say !!

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Welcome Sam! (I'm the real Jodi ;) ) Nice to find another Aussie girl on here! Hopefully we get some BFPs very soon on this green and gold thread! :)

I couldn't see your link Tracey but its probably just my stupid computer (or me!) but I looked on your page and saw your last hpt (was that this cycle) I would say positive if it was...? Not wanting to get your hopes up since you said you felt like AF was coming but a lot of the symptoms can be the same. Do you have any tests for the morning? I think its worth testing since you're due thereabouts. Let us know.

Nothing new from me. Not testing til Monday if I get that far, which I never do before AF starts... :(

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo