Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

591 - 600 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Nope didn't bother testing cos I felt like AF was coming yesterday, don't feel like that today. I'm at 11dpo so with a 12 day luteal phase I should start spotting tomorrow and have AF by Sunday not Saturday like I originally thought!!!

10 years ago

I hope not Sam. You never know... :)

Very quiet here...

10 years ago

You're right I've read so many stories on here about people in the same situation as me but it's just hard to stay hopeful!
I've had some AF pains today but they come and go not hanging around like they normally would at this stage. And to top off the way I'm feeling now I think I'm getting sick again!! I've had a headache all day, a really stuffy nose and that feeling you get when you feel a sore throat coming on =[ cheers body!!!

Hope everyone else is having a better start to their weekend!

Hopefully the 2ww isn't a long and stressful one for you Jodi hopefully it's over before you know it and there's a rainbow at the end of it for you!!!

Tracey I hope you're well!

Happy weekend ladies!

10 years ago

How are you feeling this morning Sam, did spotting start? I hope not! :)

Hoping for a rainbow for us all! Have a great weekend ladies. X

10 years ago

I feel rubbish today jodi.... Sore throat, swollen glands, headache and my body just aches!! I think it's safe to say the flu has gotten me again =[.

No spitting yet but I'm assuming that will come later in the day at around 2pm I'll keep you posted.

Back to bed for me =[

10 years ago

Oh you poor thing! But maybe it's an early sign? Don't want to get your hopes up but maybe...Keep us posted!

Miserable sydney weather is getting me down. Needing some sunshine to recharge my batteries. :(

10 years ago

Lol I think early signs are out the window if it is true it's a very late sign!!! I'm confused about when AF is actually due both my app and this site say cycle day 28 but I only have a 27 day cycle..... Does this mean AF is due today?

10 years ago

I just did some calculations and for the last 2 cycles I spotted on the 27th day and got my period in full force on the 28th day...... Which would mean that tomorrow if AF isn't here then it's officially late..... Might do a test tomorrow if she doesn't check in!

10 years ago

Still here girls, and for the first time I'm not obsessing..if for some reason the stars aligned and I do get a BFP I will be utterly shocked. Dd is going in for the results of his SA. Monday so will be interesting to see what they say

Have a good weekend ladies !!

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Welcome back Tracey!! You sound a lot better!! Good luck with the SA!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you this cycle!

My cold/flu seems to have gotten better as the day went on now I feel like I'm at the end of a cold.

I've been peeing non stop all day and my side boob (near my underarms) are really sore so I did an internet cheapie and I have that stupid barely visible shadow thing goin on again but it's definitely there! Dunno what to think as we've been here before and it only ended in disappointment!
Still no sign of AF though so I guess that's a bonus

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo