Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

111 - 120 of 687 Replies | Last Page

good morning ladies!!!

thanks keiralei although i don't think its going to i wake up at stupid times of the night/early morning and i don't think I've had enough sleep prior to taking my temp at 6am for it to be accurate enough so i think I'm going to have to stick to the strips however it is early days so who knows maybe it might work out! good luck with you BDing I'm no expert but you look like you're going to be ovulating within the next couple of days!! fingers crossed you get a sticky bean this month!

we had rain here yesterday too tracey quite bad actually, bad enough to make my hot water system crash and burn.....fun.....

jodi i know how you feel my AF has been the worst its been in months!! i do have endometriosis though so i have to expect a painful one every now and then but gee whizz this ones been brutal.'

goodluck to all

10 years ago

Hi lovely ladies!
Keiralei I agree with the girls, I think you're about to O. Maybe you're a bit dehydrated at th moment with all the cleaning etc, so not producing as much EWCM? Just a thought. Go for it anyway if you aren't too exhausted! I'm getting my fish oil capsules today, thanks heaps. :)

We got a lot of rain here too Tracey, it was nice to cool things down but it's back to sunny today. Hope you're feeling well.

Thanks Sam, sorry to hear your AF is bad too. I have a friend with endo and her periods are terrible. Mine aren't normally this bad. :( I hope it's just a good system clear out for us all to make way for these November babies!

10 years ago

Thanx gals i feel much better. I better keep up the fluids jodi thanx. I have been so out of touch with whats going on with my body. I eel nauseas today i may be a little off with heat. Yes it rained finally . I forgot who asked if i have any opk sorry juat about to go to work. No i havent got any opk tests so hopefully i will gwt a rise tomorow! Do we all get bad cramps and pains for 2 days when a af starts? I almost need to take days off work because of the pain sometimes. Hope you all feel better soon.

10 years ago • Post starter

thats my af exactly.... excruciating pain for two days and the day before i feel as though I'm constipated but I'm not. thankfully I'm at the end of my af i think she will have packed her bags and moved on for another few weeks by tomorrow.
let the fun begin i say!!!

10 years ago

I normally don't get bad cramps, I used to before having my daughter but since then they aren't usually this bad. Almost over the worst of it now. As Sam said, almost time to let the fun begin....and the obsessing! ;)

10 years ago

Yep AF left this house today to go visit my next door neighbour who is also TTC !

Yes fluids a must ! Keeping hydrated for well being as well as TTC, although hard when your extremely busy !

Well I'm in the ttw for ovulation lol. Should be here in 13 days but we 'll be BDing and inseminating every day starting in 10 days which will start cd 13 . It sux having a 32 day cycle. It's almost a week longer the the norm 28 days. So I ovulate on 17/18 ! Can't be normal that would be too easy !,

Night girls xx

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Yep AF left this house today to go visit my next door neighbour who is also TTC !

Yes fluids a must ! Keeping hydrated for well being as well as TTC, although hard when your extremely busy !

Well I'm in the ttw for ovulation lol. Should be here in 13 days but we 'll be BDing and inseminating every day starting in 10 days which will start cd 13 . It sux having a 32 day cycle. It's almost a week longer the the norm 28 days. So I ovulate on 17/18 ! Can't be normal that would be too easy !,

Night girls xx

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Good morning everyone hope everyone is well.

I think I'm officially the worst person in the world..... I've been so wrapped up in this baby stuff that I've forgotten my partners birthday!!! Only remembered because my phone calendar reminded me, he doesn't care as he believes his birthday is just another day but geez I feel terrible! Hopefully I can pick up a last minute cake from somewhere .

Oh Tracey that must suck, one TWW is hard enough and you have to go through two! I really feel for you but hopefully this will be your last one, I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!

10 years ago

Happy friday all! Glad everybody is feeling better!
I feel like i am going to get pms, i am breaking out with pimples now which has never happened before o and feeling hungry i still havent got a rise in temp so it looks like im in for a 32 day cycle like you tracey. So will see what happens.
Oops Sam it must be just one of those days but good save by setting the calender!
I have the day off work today! Waiting for the mother in law so i better get cleaning again.. Lol.
Hey Jodi, your daughter fixed those pains! How sweet of her! I used to get 7 days of af before i had my boys and started the pill and now i am just 4 days.
Hope you all have a great day xx

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh Sam I had to laugh! You aren't the worst person in the world, that's what phone reminders (and Facebook!) are for! It's one of my best friend's birthday today ironically and I only remembered thanks to Facebook. Ha ha. At least you remembered in time! Ps TTC does get kinda all-consuming doesn't it?! Happy Birthday to your partner!

Tracey it must be hard having such long cycles, but don't worry about not being normal, normal is boring! ;) Good to hear you have a plan for BD schedule. Hopefully this cycle will do the trick!

Keiralei, I sometimes get pimples before O, it's a hormonal thing. I read somewhere that the location of the pimple indicates different things (but the rest is a blur! Ha) Sounds like you may have a long cycle like Tracey. Argh, this shouldn't be so hard!

AF can go visit my neighbour as far as I'm concerned! Over it.

Have a great day girls! :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo