Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

381 - 390 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Hi Girls.....

Well as u know i had my drs appt, where i walked away more confused then ever, had my bloods done and i got those results back yesterday morning followed by another drs visit as she wanted to see me to 'discuss in person".....My bloods showed an increase of the pregnancy hormone but it was still classed as a low count, so i was able to get in for an u/sound and it showed that i was indeed pregnant! But all they saw was the sac.....nothing inside....just the sac!! Which explains why i had my BFP followed by plenty of BFN's.

My dr is pretty confident that my body will start the process of "rejecting" the pregnancy within the wk.

At about 1pm i started cramping...so im sure everything is getting started....

I really dont know how to feel about it all...I know stats on m/c...but u always think "Oh that wont happen to me"...and i was 1 of those people....ive had 2 previous no drama pregnancies.....and 1 loss! I ended up telling my mum as she knew something wasnt quiet right when talking with me on the phone. Isnt it funny how mums always know!

Hope u all get ur BFP soon

Love Love

Me- 28 DH- 35 DS- 2008 DS- 2010 EDD 6/12/15 M/C- 13/3/14 (@ 5wks) EDD 19/1/15 M/C- 11/5/14 (@4wks) EDD 14/2/15 M/C- 11/9/14 (@13wks) DD- 2015 Our little family is complete

10 years ago

Oh Tiff, I'm so sorry xxx
I have a feeling though that you'd possibly stil be a tad to early to see anything much more than a sac, I've seen lady's say similar and go back in a week or 2 and all Is well they were just too early in the scan before. I hope this is the case for you xx. We're all here to listen if need be. XoxoxoX

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Oh I'm so sorry tiff I can't imagine what you're going through =(

10 years ago

I'm so sorry Tiff, I've been thinking of you and wondering how you were. I'm sorry this has happened to you, it is very unfair and hard to understand after you've had two healthy pregnancies previously. Sending you big hugs and best wishes. I hope you are ok. We are all here for you. xx

10 years ago

Good luck girls i got a good feeling :)

10 years ago

Hey tiff sorry my comment was short before I was at work and didn't want to read and run so I apologise....,
Did the doctors say there was any hope?? I too have heard of just the sac being seen and it ended in a healthy baby(stuff I've read)
If it is definitely going to end badly I'm so sorry life is cruel sometimes. Chin up darling were all here for you of you need to vent

10 years ago

Heya all! Wow , just realised I need to read back to page 12 to catch up! lol! chat to you all soon! lol. Everyday is getting easier and better for me. Hope you are all ok and time is going fast. I wish. fingers crossed for you all.xo

10 years ago • Post starter

Welcome back keiralei I'm glad to hear you're doing ok!!

Must have been an evap yesterday...... That was cruel =[

10 years ago

Keiralei! So good to hear from you, we've missed you. Yes you have a lot to catch up on from the little forum you started! :) I'm glad to hear you're doing better every day.

Sam did AF show or was it a neg test today? It's still early. This is the worst part, hopes up and down. I hope you're ok.

I'm trying not to obsess but I do feel different this month, have had the mild pressure feeling since about 5dpo now, still have CM and last night had the tiniest pink spotting in it. I have never had that before. 8dpo today, still ages until I can test. Argh.....

10 years ago

Nah no AF just the negative test no idea what's going on I feel ridiculously ill this morning and still have dull cramps.

Your symptoms sound promising Jodie!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo