Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

241 - 250 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Hi all! Wow busy morning on our Aussie thread! Sorry if I miss anything...

Keiralei I'm sorry the witch arrived. I agree with the girls, you sound like you are in a good place and are taking the steps to get back on track. It is so wonderful of you to stick around with us, I am so grateful for the support I have found from all of you. :)

Libby I agree with Tracey, the digital OPK's have mixed reviews, and they seem a lot more expensive especially if you test twice a day. When I used them I used First Response.

Tracey yeah I think you have covered it well, the O pains are a good sign today! Woo! Catch that egg!

Sam, lucky you having a 4 day weekend! Yay!! What are your plans to stay busy and not obsess? Ha. I think the brown tinged CM could have been implantation. Wow, so many symptoms happening for you. Could be a good sign...? :)

Tiff, do you normally get sore boobs before AF? I hear you on the confusion! PS I agree with Sam, you won't wait that long to test again. Ha ha.

AFM officially 1dpo now, let the obsessing begin! ;)

Hope you're all having a lovely Friday. xx

10 years ago

I don't know what's going on with the body today I'm sore tired and emotional I'm usually a sook but this is bad I've been fighting back the tears all day and I'm now at the point where I want to crawl in to bed and cry myself to sleep..... Someone slap me!!!

10 years ago

Well girls I think I might be out but for this month ...
I did a HPT through FRER and I got a .... The confusing bit is my temperature has risen to 37.2 (98.96) it has been 37 (98.6) and 37.1 (98.8) since the 24/2 which is the day I was suppose to ovulate but I did a OPK and got the positive on the 23/2 which makes me 12dpo... Any ideas?

Here is my chart....

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=297976

Me- 29 DH- 28 TTC- 2011 M/C 1- 9/12/2013 @ 6W2D DD (Ava) Due: 7/01/2016; arrived 28/12/2015

10 years ago

lol Sam and Jodie i think i could hold out that long....u know what....i am going to hold out that long....I TIFF WILL NOT TAKE A HPT UNTIL TUES 11TH MARCH USING A FIRST RESPONSE WITH FMU!! I dont even have 1 in my house come to think of it lol god i hope i can hold out now lol. I have a pretty full on wkend so im sure ill b too preoccupied to think about it?!?!

Normally for me i have a pretty good "tell" when im about to get my period. And this doesnt feel anything like an oncoming cycle: 1wk-3days b4- boobs hurt (even to touch) and eat everything in house, on the 3rd day i start getting cramps, and 2-1day b4 the tops of my thighs hurt....the cycle starts. Since my last cycle 3rd feb i havent experienced any of my normal signs. The cramping i had early on after the bleed was centralized and hit nowhere near my thighs, just my midsection. With my boobs today, they hurt but it comes and goes...so who knows!

Me- 28 DH- 35 DS- 2008 DS- 2010 EDD 6/12/15 M/C- 13/3/14 (@ 5wks) EDD 19/1/15 M/C- 11/5/14 (@4wks) EDD 14/2/15 M/C- 11/9/14 (@13wks) DD- 2015 Our little family is complete

10 years ago

Hello ladies!
Gold Coast woman here!
Hoping you all see a BFP soon. I'm on 6dpo and waiting... not so patiently. x

10 years ago

weclome nicole.... i know what you mean I'm anywhere from 4-6 dpo but I'm sticking with 4 and as of today its driving me crazy!!

tracey where do you buy your tests from? I've looked at some of them online but read reviews and they seem as though they're not reliable.... the tests here are so over priced!!!!

had a very long nap and emotionally feel better but physically I'm still ouchies......

10 years ago

Welcome Nicole ! More Aussie girls !

Your not out yet Tamika not till Af shows ! Are you sure of your O day ?

Sam, I get cheapies from eBay and so far they've been spot on, but I also get 1 pack of first response and some months I get a digi as well. I get 50 for $10 of eBay and they've bee rally popular with ladies on the TTC group I'm on on Facebook I've seen lotsa tests on there and they all seem to work ok, I just confirm it with the more reputable brand, if you know what I mean.

Well I'm positive I O'd today and since we're working on the sperm meets egg plan, I think inseminatiing tomorrow would be pointless, and our my donor has done me proud this cycle !!!!! Let's just hope it works !
Well tomorrow my TWW starts ! Yay :)

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

TTCno7- not 100% when it happened but I tested positive 23/2 through OPK... The problem is I got my first AF in 4 months so I can only really go off when I get it... I generally run off a 28 day cycle when I do get it... But who knows...

Me- 29 DH- 28 TTC- 2011 M/C 1- 9/12/2013 @ 6W2D DD (Ava) Due: 7/01/2016; arrived 28/12/2015

10 years ago

Welcome Nicole! Wow who knew so many Aussies were on here?! Awesome! I'm Jodi from Sydney. :) Do you have any children already or are you trying for your first?

Tamika that makes it very hard if you only have so few AFs, I can only imagine how frustrating that is for trying to conceive! I assume you've seen doctors to try and sort out why? I might have missed that sorry. Your temps were still high so that's a good sign though.

Glad you got your confirmed O Tracey, and here's hoping you got it this cycle. Welcome to the 2WW!

Tiff you're good to hold off testing, good for you! I hate the wasted money and disappointment when it's too early. Keep us posted. Your signs sounds promising, it's great you seem to know your signs really well.

Sam I'm glad you're feeling better, I'm sorry you were emotional and down. I hope you are enjoying your long weekend. Any new signs today?

How did you go with the OPK's Libby?

I'm now 2dpo but I'm kinda wondering if I definitely did O this cycle. No EWCM anymore though so either way the window has closed. I'll definitely get OPK's next cycle and maybe start charting again. Gosh I'm already counting myself out. Negative much? Ha.

10 years ago

Jodi I think it's normal to count yourself out when you're in the 2WW I think we all go through it at some stage. I'm still feeling pretty crappy today, not half as bad as yesterday though. I had a pretty tough nights sleep I keep waking up throughout the night because somewhere was hurting (legs, wrists, elbows, knees).....it wasn't bad just uncomfortable. The only thing that's really bothering me today is my abs (still feel as though I've been in a sit up comp) and my back where the pain moves to different areas.

The long weekend is amazing however I have absolutely nothing to do so it might just drive me crazy haha

Goodluck everyone

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo