Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

371 - 380 of 687 Replies | Last Page

I can see it !! But unsure if it a bfp or the indent line like my first pic in there tomorrow will tell you more ! :) fingers crossed it gets darker

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

i can see the indent lines in all of the FRER but this one is pink on the edges but u can't see that in the photo...... you can in my original one but once u shrink the photo down on here it turns to rubbish!!

10 years ago

Sam i can see it is very faint but there :) good luck n hopefully tomorrow will be darker :)

10 years ago

you've all made me feel so much better!!! my OH is convinced I'm crazy.... hopefully i have a pinker one tomorrow to prove him wrong!!

fingers crossed i don't have to pee during the night like i did last night and fingers crossed its a sticky baby!!

10 years ago

Men have nooo clue ! Lets hope its a BFP and full of color tomorrow

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Sam I definitely see something! I can see the tinge of pink at the bottom of where the line is, especially on invert! Fingers crossed it just gets darker and darker! :)

10 years ago

GAHHH!! Fighting the urge to POAS ! I have 2 frers here from my opk kits but i KNOW its way too early for them to show anything !!

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Lol Tracey I feel you!!! I just went to per on another one but my urine was almost clear so I just tipped it out

10 years ago

I'm not sure of my dpo either 5dpo or 8dpo, depends on which + opk I go by !! Thinking i'm best to go with the lastone the i'm only 5 dpo

Way too frustrating this TTC stuff !!

I'm so excited to see your test tomorrow morning !!!

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Good luck girls i got a good feeling :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo