Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

411 - 420 of 687 Replies | Last Page

I got my second lh surge today, and this time around actually have ewcm the last few days, exciting. Will likely only get a 9 day luteal phase so have started b6 tablets as of yesterday. Fingers crossed for this month. The next two months I will be out as dh will be away, so won't be trying again till June. Feels like a long way away.

10 years ago

Good luck for this cycle Gemma :)

Sounds very odd Sam, not sure what it could be. Just hope it sorts itself out soon to give you a proper answer.. Bodies can be very cruel when they want.

Have you tested yet Jodi? I've had a bfn this morning, but I know it's too early if I got from the second blazing + opk I'm only 7 or 8 dpo.

Surely one of us has to get a BFP soon !!

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

I'm counting today as cd1 as it eased off last night but has started again today and seems heavier.....not the answer I wanted but at least I know what's going on now, I think..... Still no pain though but I guess I shouldn't complain.

Still way early Tracey but I hope that bfp comes in the next couple of days!!!

Jodi where at you at? You must be getting close? I remember you saying you weren't going to test unless AF was late so I have my fingers crossed that she stays away!!

10 years ago

Well temp went down today and FF tells me that im in the implantation stage of the tww and a dip can occur. The crampy feeling has gone so can only hope that that's what is/was happening. Guess its just a waiting game now !

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Hi ladies I'm back, haven't tested yet though. 10dpo and had some pressure and really tired. Boobs aren't sore at all though. I won't test til Thursday, I have no hpts so I can stick to that promise.

I'm sorry AF started Sam. I hope your GP is be able to help with some answers and what to do next. Let us know how it goes. I'm glad you don't have any cramps btw! X

Tracey sounds like something could be happening there. Fingers crossed you are our first of the BFPs in a few days.

Gemma great news on the O signs, I hope you catch that egg this cycle with hubby away after this month.

Having a nice weekend here trying to stay busy. Not easy!!
:)

10 years ago

Good morning ladies I hope everyone's Monday has started well!!

I've got to say that I'm really enjoying this AF..... It's obviously not the outcome I wanted but I've got no pain and giant boobs!!! This is exciting for me as I have none lol. The only downfall is I'm a bit nauseated and light headed at times but nothing too bad! And for some strange reason I don't think it's sticking around very long I feel as though it's finishing up already!

Ooo Jodi only three more days I've got absolutely everything crossed for you!!!

Any luck this morning Tracey or did you give the dip sticks a rest? Fingers crossed for you too

Gemma happy BDing I'm glad you got that EWCM!!

10 years ago

No pain and giant boobs sounds like a very manageable AF Sam! Great to hear you have such a good attitude, good for you. Best of luck with the doc, btw.

How did you go this morning Tracey?

I hope everyone is well too.

I'm close to testing now but really not thinking I am pregnant. No more CM and no cramping etc, nothing really going on at all! Meh. I'm just not feeling it. Thankfully I have a busy week so it will help the time pass.

Enjoy this lovely sunny Monday! x

10 years ago

Hi Girls,
Another bfn only 8-9 dpo ( going from the perfect positive opk)
Think I'll put down the hpts and just wait to see if AF shows THEN test if she doesn't ... Gunna do my head in if I keep testing I think ..lol.. Why does it have to be so stressful !!!!!

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

I agree Tracey, I find it so stressful even now. Good idea on the waiting a few days, as hard as it is. Just think how strong that positive will look if you wait til AF is late! :)
I've had the mild pressure start again this afternoon, it's too soon for AF for me unless my luteal phase is super short. I also feel a bit like I'm getting a cold. Bleh.

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

Haven't read all the posts (yet) but I'm an Aussie living in Sydney area too.

Sam, just wondering - if AF is really not normal have you considered testing? Don't want to get hopes up but abnormal (what seems to be) AF can be an early pregnancy symptom :-)

We have a 4 year old daughter and have been trying for number 2 for a little over 2 years now. Lately it's all got a bit much so I haven't charted or even tried for a couple of months. Just needed a stress break.

Have to get back on the horse (ahem, so to speak. Lol) as time isn't really on my side - I'm 38 years old and due to unexplained reasons took 11 years to have baby number 1. Only thing I seem to have is a shortish Luteal Phase but am trying to extend it with B6. I have also started on Magnesium and drinking more Nettle tea.

Good luck to all! Sorry for long post :-)
Mel.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo