Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

51 - 60 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Gosh it sounds like we are all kind of in the same boat! I've had thicker cm with tiny spots, not red like normal for 13dpo, tiny flecks not every time, and gone now. Weird and cruel of our bodies I reckon. Argh.

Sam I've never had yellow cm, is it like before you O? I wish I'd made note of this stuff when I had my daughter so I could remember now!

Tracey that's a good sign it stopped. Ok if you haven't already, test in the morning and let us know! Eek! Gosh I hope we are all pregnant. Wouldn't that be great!?!

10 years ago

Same consistency like before O...... It started off yellow then turned like a khaki colour and was on there when I wiped but nothing on the liner and it seems to be gone now. Strange
Even stranger that were all getting it haha

10 years ago

I feel like af is about to hit me hard but just not here yet ! Gahhh Doing my head in !! Just wanna get started onto next cycle and move on! I was all prepared and ready to start fresh this morning now I'm confused n cranky cos I have NO FREAKING IDEA !!

Sorry girls I'm just sooo.

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

I know exactly how you feel and never apologise!!! I've been cranky ever since seeing that cm it's seriously messing with my head to the point that I'm getting annoyed at my partner over stupid things

10 years ago

It's back now and it's AF..... Shattered but here we go again.

10 years ago

I'm so sorry Sam, it's such a rollercoaster isn't it?! Any plans for what to try this month for you guys?
Tracey no need to apologise, we all feel it, it's horrible this limbo feeling. How are you this morning?
I'm 14dpo and no spotting. I didn't test with FMU because I usually spot first thing so I didn't bother. I feel that heavy feeling so I'm sure it will show soon. :(

10 years ago

not too sure yet..... might just track the ovulation with an opk and see how it goes...... i don't think i want to start the stress of charting temps and so forth as it was only our first try........

goodluck to you jodi hopefully af doesn't show for you I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed!!!!

10 years ago

Yep af in full force this morning !!
:(
I'm going to hit it hard n head on this cycle then it might be time for a break xx

Sorry Sam, feeling it right here with you xx

:( Jody xx it's a yuk feeling that heaviness xx

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Good idea Sam, I found charting was very stressful, especially if you know you ovulate fairly regularly already. Maybe invest in a digital OPK, I wish I had done that when we started trying because it would have been cheaper in the long run.

Well....it looks like we are all still cycle buddies, spotting has started right on time. Man this sucks.

Yeah I'm with you Tracey, I think we will have a break soon, or just call it a day. It's just so depressing. I call it pre-natal depression actually if there is such a thing. Not to take away from those who suffer the very real postnatal depression of course....

Pity party anyone? At least we can drink wine. Ha.

10 years ago

ohhh jodi thats terrible news =[

I'm definitely in for the pity party i feel absolutely rubbish today, i even gave myself the day off work.

i have heard of these digital OPK but the only one I've seen is the clear blue one and from what i understood it only lasts 7 days and they're like 60 dollars?

i can understand the wanting to take a break.... you girls have been at this for a lot longer than me and I'm already exhausted from it, don't think i could go through it month after month like you ladies so i take my hat off to you!!!

fingers crossed this cycle is our cycle!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo