Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

391 - 400 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Hello Keiralei !! Sounds like your doing well, great to see your still popping in here :)

Sam, our minds and bodies can be very cruel !! Hoping AF stays far away !

Jodi, looking very good, I think we're the same dpo ( if i go from the 1st opk+ ) I've had some type of crampy twingy, pulling feeling since cd18 ( now cd26 ) I'm a little hopeful it's a good sign but not wanting to get too hopeful just yet. Although they felt a little more AF like today ! god I hope not ! still at least 5 or more days away for her.

Well, still fighting the urge to poas but think i'll cave by morning and use some eBay cheapies to have a peak !!

Hope everyone enjoys the sunshine today ( well it's beaming here in Newcastle )

going to try n nap today, been awake with Jett since 6am and he's normally a late sleeper and sleeps to 8am..

Well that was long and a ramble !!

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Wow !! Not sure what to think of the crampy AF feeling cramps that are happening now. If it was closer to cd 30 I'd swear I'd be starting AF soon... Don't mind me atm. Only place I can put and say things and not be told I'm a sook !

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Hope you got to nap Tracey, my daughter woke up early too but is sadly past the day sleep stage. :(
The cramps could be a good sign since its way too early for AF. Yeah I'm trying not to read too much into my signs either, I've been disappointed way too many times.

Sam the nausea is a great sign! Don't give up yet, see what tomorrow morning brings (if you don't do a test tonight. Ha)

Did we scare everyone else off...?

10 years ago

Hi all
I was hoping to get some help from fellow Aussies. I am going to a gp next week to get my Pap smear ( I think it has been 5 yes since the last...). Anyway I had a positive opk at cd12, as I expected but no ewcm and no bbt increase. So now a week later I am starting to get ewcm and opk line starting to get darker again so think I will o maybe Sunday and have a 30 day cycle compared to 26.
Anyway have been trying since August and am concerned that I only get my AF for about 2 days and a luteal phase of about 10. Is it worth asking doc about trying to lengthen luteal phase, or to check my progest. levels at least. I don't get any pre AF symptoms and just get mild cramps for a half day on the first day of AF.
What are your experiences with GP's on this sort of thing?

10 years ago

We had a huge nap Jodi , and I've woken up absolutely starving hungry ...lol... I think takeaway for a huge works burger sounds good !!

Welcome Gemma, you could try vitamin B6, it's said to help with luteal phase, not sure if helps with AF but I'm sure you can definitely ask your GP..

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Hi Gemma, welcome! I definitely think you should ask your gp about lengthening your luteal phase. Do you take your temp? Its more accurate to pinpoint your O day rather than relying on opks or CM changes. I'd ask for a progesterone test, they check your levels at Day 21 I recall. I didn't really find my GP hugely helpful, it was more my prompting that lead to investigations and then a referral. I think go in with a list of questions for him/her. I just had my overdue Pap too. Sucks being a girl eh? Good luck. Keep us posted on how the Dr appt goes. :) Jodi x

10 years ago

Tracey now I want a burger with the works and I blame you. Ha. Glad you got a nap too. Pretty good Friday for you! Did your hpts arrive? You going to test tomorrow? You know you want to. Ha. ;)

10 years ago

Haha. Sorry Jodi, was a yummy burger too.
Might start using fmu in the morning n see what happens.
These funny crampy feelings got me stumped tho. Could it even be possible to feel implantation ?? Definitely having an early night ! Still tired

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Test was a negative nelly !!! :( still too early to expect anything really,
My temp is useless from last night Jett had the worst sleep .
Hope everyone has a lovely day xx

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Good morning ladies hope everyone is well!!

I think I'm officially out as I have that brown tinged cm again which happened last cycle and the next day AF showed up in full force =[ so here we go again.
The OH and I have decided to keep trying but stop trying so no temps, OPKs, cm analysing or cervix checking were just going to BD every other day and see how we go.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies I want to see your BFPs!!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo