Community post

Discussion

June 2015 - IVF/IUI

View Full Post

All I have to say is Good Luck ladies :)

Hopefully June 2015 will bring lots of BFPs and all those will stick.

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

349 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

31 - 40 of 349 Replies | Last Page

Have any of you ladies ever tested out a trigger? I know they say it can stay in your system up to two weeks, just wondering what some of you have found.

E: so sorry things are not going as planned. Try and keep the faith and stay positive!

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago

Essemkey - sorry about Lime Disease - ticks are everywhere and I find them on my dog or me everytime we go on a walk

Jackie - I have tested out trigger shot few times already. It is always gone much earlier (for me) but that depends on the body.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

While - any idea what is the cost of doing sperm DNA analysis?

Jackie -- I hear ya...I need to stay away from Costco during this week!

Em--I'm sorry about Lyme Disease. I hope you can begin on treatment soon. Let us know how you're feeling!

Update...so I had spotting yesterday, bright red on wiping and pretty intense cramps (4dpIUI). I thought it was pretty early for implantation bleeding. Today I woke up and there was a small amount of brownish d/c on my underwear and also with wiping (sorry TMI). Called my clinic and they said could either be mid-cycle spotting (I never have gotten this), or implantation bleeding. As anyone experienced IB this early?

8 years ago

Cate - I have not but also the hormones change things. It could be IB or something else. Just don't stress.

Essemkay - so sorry to hear of the Lyme's disease. FX that you don't have that and can move along!

Basia - I asked the clinic about my injections being split up vs all in one daily shot yesterday. They said it was so the days people come in during midcycle and need their dosages adjusted, it can be done. If one takes the full dose in the morning prior to their appt and it needed to be adjusted for that day, they can't, but with it broken up into two separate injections, they can.

They did alter mine. Now it's 150 in the morning and 100 at night.
E2 was at 1401 (cycle day 5) and lining was at 9mm.

I go in again tomorrow morning and will likely start Ganirelix since they advised me to bring a dose with me when I come.

Happy Monday to everyone and let this week bring good news!

8 years ago

BabyPath - good luck tomorrow :) I started Ganirelix a bit earlier bc my hormones jumped very quickly. This IVF cycle I am not using Ganirelix and that is why I am on Lupron before the AF even starts for a week or so to slowly suppress certain hormones :)

Did they say how many follicles you had? or how big they are?

Thank you, Basia! Yes, on LF I had two that were 13, and one that was 11. RF I had one 13, two 12, two 11 and one 10. Several smaller ones on both sides that she said "had potential". Hoping they all stay and grow and not vanish!

8 years ago

They will not vanish. If anything you will get more :)

Hi ladies! Thanks for your support! I am waiting for mri results and the we plan the surgery. I feel strong enough and i am trying to be optimistic! Whatever it is, thanks god i found it before the ivf meds or a pregnancy!
Essem, i hope you feel better!
Basia good luck with your new ivf cycle!
Jackie and babypath, welcome and good luck to you too!
I hope june is a very good month for all of us!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo