Community post

Discussion

June 2015 - IVF/IUI

View Full Post

All I have to say is Good Luck ladies :)

Hopefully June 2015 will bring lots of BFPs and all those will stick.

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

349 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

281 - 290 of 349 Replies | Last Page

@basia - I also am NOT a red meat eater but my acupuncturist said its good for iron and blood flow to the uterus. Every time DH had a steak, I forced myself to take a few bites. He said that's all I need. Havent had any since :)

8 years ago

I wanted to throw out there that when my fresh cycle failed I did a lot of research and changed a lot of things for my frozen.. How much of it helped I have no idea.. But room temp everything I could so nothing cold.. Even my water bottles.. Pineapple core for at least 4 days don't think I made it the 5.. And the other which to me was nasty was Brazilian nuts were highly recommended on other sites.. Fxed Basia! Hoping this is it for you! Catch up with everyone else soon.. ;)

8 years ago

Basia congratulations......i am so happy for you! Are you on bed? What the doctors said? Can you do things?

8 years ago

Kethryes - I was resting yesterday. Today I'm planning to take it easy as well except im going for a short walk to get the blood flowing :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Basia: We are counting down together then... Yours much more exciting than mine. On July 6th I take my last BC pill and go for my baseline scan and blood work. Saying a prayer for you each night!!

Other than the days dragging on, I think my biggest hurdle will be not having anything cold to drink. It's silly but typically I cannot drink anything unless it's ice cold... I'm thinking of slowly working my way towards room temp everything starting tomorrow. I typically drink mostly water, around 100oz a day, but I use a water bottle that keeps the water cold all day. My RE also told me to drink 32oz of gateraid each day beginning day 1 of stim. I'm not even putting those in the fridge so I'm not tempted with a nice cold refreshing drink lol. I also hate being hot and never wear socks or slippers. I have already purchased a cute pair of slippers in preparation for after transfer. Oh the things we will do and sacrifice for our future babies. I keep telling myself, one day when I am holding a precious little baby in my arms, all the shots, appointments, pineapple cores and warm drinks will be worth it.

Y'all are in my thoughts and prayers. Cannot wait to see some BFP from everyone!!

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago

Jackie good luck to you too!
My sister in law had the transfer on 26th of June (from frozen eggs). So I am expecting the great news from all of you!

8 years ago

Thanks girls

I am trying to stay calm but I am freaking out a bit inside :\

Why can't they make a test that would tell me today if it is a BFP or BFN ?

Jackie - stopping BC is a big step :) you know things are moving and you are so close to start the process

Kethryes - fingers crossed that you sister in law get BFP

I just want to share this with girls who are doing IVF: When I had my transfer I mentioned to the Dr who was doing transfer that I had some red bright spotting for 3-4 days after the retrieval and I asked him if he can see any sign of spotting. He said there was no more spotting. He told me that it was most likely from the needle going through the wall-to take out the eggs. I just want to share that with you girls so you don't freak out if that happens to you. The first time I had ER I was not spotting at all (not even that day) and this time it lasted few days so of course I was freaking out a bit.

Basia I am very positive that everytning will go great for you!

As about me, tests are completed and on Wednesday I ll have to pass the commitee of the insurance for the coverage of the meds.
As the latest political developments in Greece are crucial, I hope that this will cause no more delays, but most of all I hope that the recent developments will end with no more harm for the people.

8 years ago

Kethryes - hopefully all your meds are covered. I will keep my fingers crossed. Do you know when you will find out?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo