Community post

Discussion

June 2015 - IVF/IUI

View Full Post

All I have to say is Good Luck ladies :)

Hopefully June 2015 will bring lots of BFPs and all those will stick.

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

349 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

111 - 120 of 349 Replies | Last Page

Margie i am sorry that you have af signs, i hope you are still have a chance, but i also think that ovulating during vacation is a great chance for a natural conceive!!!! Enjoy it!!!!

8 years ago

Sorry Margie - hopefully you get pregnant without IUI this month.

I am good to go :) Starting Follistim tonight and going in for bloodwork on Sunday to check hormones. YEY

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies!

LSchrader - we can't wait to hear how your gender US turns out on the 30th!!

Margie - sorry to hear about the BFN and signs of AF but I do want to tell you to have fun on vacation and positive thoughts on a natural conception to you guys!

Kethryes - So glad to hear you are doing well and things are looking up for you!! As always, keep us posted!

TTC - Here's to you staying sane during your 2WW! ;-)

Basia - So glad you are able to start on meds today!! Best of luck this cycle!

AFM - we do our transfer today! As of last report, we have 2 embies that are in top shape! I believe we will transfer them both and my anxiety/nerves/etc are already waiting for test time!!

8 years ago

BabyPath - how exciting :)

Great news BabyPath :) Hope all goes well today.

Basia - YAYYY you get to begin an exciting new month!! What dose are they starting you on daily? I found I responded poorly to the dose they started me on and only ever produced on follicle.

8 years ago

@margie-I am so sorry for the BFN. I hope your last IUI is the winner for sure. Will you remind me again what your fertility issues are?
Are you doing acupuncture or thought about it? Yep, i am the annoying pushy lady for acupunture. I just know how amazing it was for me and how helpful it was.

@Basia-Wheeeew! Ready to get this round started! So exciting!! I hope your body reacts well to everything....did you have a slight case of OHSS last time? I can't remember. Keep your feet warm!!!!

@Babypath-Transfer day!!!! Whooooooooo!!! This is the best day! What is your plan for after the transfer?? I was so unsure what to do after mine. I had read to not do bed rest and then others told me to do bed rest. I ended up being on lenient bedrest for 24 hours. Would get up to go to the bathroom and walk around the house for a minute or so since my head would hurt from laying down so much.Who knows if it was coincidence or if it made the difference for me. Remember, keep your feet warm! Always wear socks and stay away from cold foods. Warm feet mean a warm uterus which you want! I swear i lived in socks for two weeks! I tried to only eat warm foods and i did acunpuncture. Like i said...who knwos if ANY of this helped, but i got my bfp, so id do it all over again!

AFM- Morning sickness is just not going away. I remember reading about ladies complaining about being sick when i wanteded to be pregnant so bad it made me want to slap them. So i am sure a couple of you feel that way towards me....don't feel bad if you do :) I am losing weight which i hear is pretty normal, but i just want to be able to eat like normal again and to ensure my baby is getting what it needs. I live on selzter water since the carbonation helps a lot. I crave OJ like no one's business. I have never drank so much OJ before in my life! So those mixed together are nice :) I am learning that gum helps as does suckers. I am also trying out these things called Sea Bands Mamma. They are for motion sickness, but help with morning sickness too. I will do whatever! So far I have had two dreams about finding out what baby is, and both of them indicate girl. I have never actually seen the baby but just heard from the doctor...It's a girl. I read that if you dream of one gender, its usually the other gender. So even though I am totally feeling girl with all my symptoms, I can't help but think boy!

8 years ago

Baby: Good luck on your transfer. Praying for a sticky bean!!! When can you test?

Basia: Can't wait to hear how you're progressing! Hoping for many eggs so you can save some for the future without having to stim again! I will be praying extra hard for you!

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago

Update...AF showed up today. That ? + BPN must have been the trigger. That or an evap line. At least now I know and can start planning for our next month!

Good luck ladies!!!

8 years ago

Thank you ladies for the support and sorry CateMat that AF got you.

I just got my blood results from this morning and all looks good. Lupron is clearly working as my levels are lower then last IVF cycle :)
Also, with last IVF cycle I had a small case of OHSS - not bad so hopefully this time that is not a problem :)

Girls for those who are going through IVF !!! and doing antibiotics - just be careful I got yeast infection with last IVF bc of that. so eat a lot of yogurt :)

Basia, you are so right with your suggestion with the yogurt.
I wish you a good start!
Cate i am so sorry for the af! I hope the best for the next cycle!
Babypath, good luck with the transfer! Remind me when you test. I think for the ivf you count from the retrieval, isnt it?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo