Community post

Discussion

May IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing an IUI or preparing for IVF in May 2015, regardless if first or last child.

246 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

221 - 230 of 246 Replies | Last Page

Thank you, Basia for the video link!

CateMat, that is good news! Wishing you much luck!

9 years ago

Basia - Welcome back!!

Cate - Let us know how it goes today. I'm really interested in your lining and if you need progesterone supps since your cycle just started.

8 years ago • Post starter

CateMat - good luck girl

so I hit my max out of packet on my health insurance ($6350) and now I am keeping my fingers crossed that this means that my hormones/drugs will be covered 100% by insurance :)
it would be such a great news - keeping my fingers crossed
This is 2nd and the last IVF cycle that the insurance will cover and I would love to save this money for the future (whatever it brings).
Last cycle my hormones costed about $2K in total (I know it is not a lot in comparison to what people pay) but still I think it is a lot.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Basia that would be great news for you to receive! $2k is more than enough to pay for medications, so I do hope your insurance picks it up!

Ladies - for those of you taking a chalky pill that is difficult to get down, here is a trick I learned from my husbands 93 yr old grandfather. Put the pill in your mouth, then use a straw to suck down your water and pill. It goes right down!
It works!!

Good luck and let me know if this helps anyone.

8 years ago

Hey Girls--thanks so much for your well-wishes!

My uterine lining yesterday was 12, so they said that was favourable (over 7). My progesterone they didn't tell me, but said I didn't need supps.

I had my IUI this morning at 10a, it went so well--no discomfort at all. The last time was horrible--she had difficulty getting the catheter through my cervix. This time it was my Dr. and he did such a good job. DH count was 21 million, so waaaay better than 1.5, still was hoping for a bit higher, but we'll take it!!

8 years ago

CateMat - 12 is great :) Keeping my fingers crossed.

While - did you talk to the Dr about mini IVF?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Hi ladies, i was gone for a mini vacation, but wanted to pop in and say hello!

I hope everyone is doing well! I will take some time to get caught up and read everyone's posts.

8 years ago

I just talked to the nurse from the clinic and I don't have to go for bloodwork tomorrow. Instead I can just start Lupron shots on Saturday and then give them a call once AF shows up.

I am going for acupuncture session tomorrow and hopefully with these changes this IVF will work :)

8 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm back. For those who don't know me, I was last on the February board. We had a blighted ovum and mc at 9 weeks in early April so we had to take a couple months off per our RE. Some back story, we have been TTC since November 2013 and had a pregnancy in July of last year but that ended in mc. Then started seeing an re in January, had first IUI in February and got pregnant. But that pregnancy ended as I mentioned. So now I'm hoping 3rd time is the charm. Just picked up my femara today and ready to start it tomorrow. Since I'm only on cd 2 I won't be doing IUI until June but I didn't see a board. Does anyone know if a June board has been started yet? Hope everyone is doing well. I've popped on here and there to see how everyone was doing but it's been a rough couple months so I've been pretty quiet.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Basia: if the meds are free... You should see how much they will send you. My Re suggested it and We did that at the end of the year when I hit my max and I received enough Follistim and Ovridal for 3 full rounds of IUI! Granted they are taking up my whole vegetable drawer currently but might as well stock up if you can! If you aren't doing anymore cycles due to insurance you could always see if you could donate them to your clinic. Just a thought!

Cate: So glad your DH numbers went up! When will you test? I'm planning on June 5th which would be 14DPO. The longest I've ever been able to wait in 9DPO and my trigger has always been out of my system by then.

Hoping this is our month for everyone... Then we can join the February Babies Club!! I'm a teacher, so a Feb baby would be perfect!

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo