Community post

Discussion

May IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing an IUI or preparing for IVF in May 2015, regardless if first or last child.

246 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

191 - 200 of 246 Replies | Last Page

My RE typically does B2B IUI's depending on coverage. We are very blessed with fertility coverage and only have to pay for the sperm wash which is still applied to my DH deductible. I'm still feeling crampy and now bloated.

Red: this is incredible news and so excited you will be monitored so closely... Truly a blessing!!

My cycles are anything but normal so I would say anything is possible. If the hormone levels indicate it's a follicle, I say go for it!

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

9 years ago

Red, i am so happy for you! keep going well!
Jackie, good luck with the iui. Your nunmbers are very promising! I hope this is your lucky cycle! As about b2b iui, I just had bedding.
Cate, sorry i dont know about ovulating during AF. Tell us what they are going to tell you.
AFM, today I have the mommography.

9 years ago

Wow I've never heard of that happening cycle day 3. That's great though go for it. Why not

We had our iui this morning. My dh was so out of it this morning. I feel a little discouraged. We started off with 245 million sperm today we had 8 million. So we had 3.5 post wash. That's the lowest yet. The dr said anything for 2 is good. I'm trying to stay postive that one little guy made it to the egg. We had 2 ready follicles this month about 20 and 17mm.
We are waiting to here if we should do iui tomorrow again.
Let the 2 week Wait begin.

9 years ago

So another iui tomorrow. They said 5 or more is ideal but min is 2 let's hope for better numbers today. I just keep visualizing the little swimmers racing to the eggs

9 years ago

KB: after the insem my doctor likes me to stay on my back for 10 minutes. I honestly kept my phone out and watched two different videos of conception and just told myself that is was a video of what was happening to me. Also, with the last round of IUI my DH insisted on BD the night before Insem and his numbers were crazy low that time too. Sometimes it's just a bad batch... Hoping your numbers improve tomorrow but remember is just take 1 :)

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

9 years ago

Thanks Jackie for the words of support. Ur right all we need is one. I layer there for a while too. We actually pretend to be like the sperm talking to each other "come on guys the eggs this way" I'm first no I'm first lol hahah it helped us relax for sure.

9 years ago

Thanks for your support girls.

KB-- good luck tomorrow. I've read about DH's counts being better the next day actually--sometimes I wonder if it's because there's a bit less pressure? Kind of "been there, done that?" All the best!

My update is messed up...opinions welcome...

I'm a bit frustrated by my clinic. They have forgotten to give me info...but this is the latest. My estrogen is 1183 (Day 4--super high), not surging yet. I have a follicle/cyst on my left 20mm, now I have a 15mm "hypo cyst" on my right? I've never heard of this? I spoke to a nurse that didn't really know the answers to my questions. Have you heard of this on Day 4??

Wondering if I have perhaps a mild form of ovarian hyperstim. My breasts are huge and sore, veiny, cramping, bloated, diarrhea (sorry TMI)...

9 years ago

Good morning everyone! Newbie here joining your post. We are starting our first IVF cycle this month, actually start injections tomorrow morning! I have been reading up on everyone (started from your Jan forum!) to get a feel of how this works and to get a glimpse of what we are about to go through, so thank you for letting me 'stalk' you all! :)

I have seen disappointments and heartache, for those, I am truly sorry and holding hope and prayer for each of you!

To the BFPs, congratulations!!

9 years ago

Welcome, babypath.

Cate I have no idea what's going on other than maybe the meds are probably too strong?? Essemkay do you have thoughts on this??

9 years ago • Post starter

hello lovely ladies :) I am back :) well sort of - I got back last night and I will need few days to recover

Congrats to all the BFPs - I kept reading your posts in Poland but tried to stay away and not to think about TTC as much as possible

Back to reality - bloodwork on Thursday and I should be starting my second IVF soon

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo