Community post

Discussion

May IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing an IUI or preparing for IVF in May 2015, regardless if first or last child.

246 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

111 - 120 of 246 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for your support Lschrader... Yes prometrium from tonight onwards... But she says to still not have my hopes high...and this is coming from a doctor who has sugar coated everything in the past... Even today she started the conversation by saying "you're almost pregnant" and then all of the downsides and that I shouldn't get my hopes high blah blah... It might not be her fault but I'm changing the doctor next try onwards... I'm just frustrated, sad, tired, crying, and sick of all of this... I don't want to have babies anymore

9 years ago

@mom-I totally know how you feel. After my second beta, my numbers did not double and were still much lower than they should have been. They told me to prepare to m/c. My starting numbers were not great either. They now believed I implanted late. It is possible. It is also ok to feel everything you are feeling...you are entitled to that. I am so sorry, and truly hope you implated late.

9 years ago

Thank you for your support Cate - lord knows I need a lot of that today.

Lschrader - thank you ... It's just very difficult to deal with this... I thought I was stronger... I'm not... I'm weak and losing my emotions.... My EDD would have been January 18 2016

9 years ago

@mom-trust me, you are way stronger than you know. It hurts really bad right now, but tomorrow is a new day. You need to allow yourself to feel this way. You are greiving...no matter how strong some body is, it does not make this process any easier.

9 years ago

Thank you Lschrader (hugs)

9 years ago

Momtobeeee - I'm sorry you're going through this. I had the same thing happen to me in April. You are strong. You will get through this and your emotions showing just means you've been strong for a while.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie - thank you so much... I felt better last evening when my husband got back from work... But this morning I'm the same... I want to now move on with my life... Not try for a couple of months... I've been saying mean things like "I don't even want babies" "I don't want to do IVF" and my husband is so supportive and says "we won't if you don't want" and that my health is his top priority.
I'm definitely changing my doctor if and when I decide to try again.

Ladies, I can not tell you how helpful you have been... I told my husband last night....that I know he's supportive, but the ladies I chat with here are the ONLY ones who can understand my mental state... Because they have or are going throug the same... You give me strength.

Thank YOU Lschrader, Cate, Margie, While, Kethyres, Essemkay, Basia

9 years ago

Keepingpositive - thank you to you too

9 years ago

Momtobee - unfortunately a lot of us has been there. I just had a chemical in April after my first IVF. Hang in there... Hormones will be shifting and there might be some up and down days but don't give up.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Momtobee, I am so sorry dear! I hope you feel better now and be ready for your next step. All this TTC path is not easy, but try to enjoy with your lovely husband and think that you should feel happy because your family is already succeeded, with two people that love eachother!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo