Community post

Discussion

April Showers Bring May Flowers and babies I hope too

View Full Post

This is the new board for those of us long termers jumping ship from the other May board with all the newbies ;)

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

127 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Hey everyone. I hope yall are doing well and some O'ing and BD'ing is about to start up in here!

I'm just dropping in for anyone that wants an update on me. I am 5.2 weeks today. I had my second beta done yesterday and just received results: HCG levels were 180 one week ago. As of yesterday, my levels are 586. The range for 5 weeks is 217-7138.. a huge range. I don't know to be happy or worried? I am happy that I am in range, but I've read of others already being in the 1000s by 5 weeks... damn Internet--love and loathe thee.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies! I've jumped ship from the other May board. I'm not sure if many of you know me. I post every now and then but mostly just read and pray for everyone.

I haven't been trying to conceive for as long as most of you but hubby and I are on our 17th cycle and just completely frustrated with the whole TTC thing. My doctor just doesn't seem too concerned and hasn't even ordered any tests.

I do have Endometriosis and was recently diagnosed with Cervical Cancer. I had the LEEP Procedure done on August 9th and will go back for a check-up on 9/3. Then I'll go every 3 months for a year, to make sure nothing has returned. Then it will be twice a year.

This whole month has been shot...no sex for 3 weeks due to the LEEP! DH has been a real trooper and has been counting down the days until we can have sex again...lol! So needless to say, we are out for a May baby but will be back in the running for a June baby. I think I may beg my doctor on 9/3 to please do some kind of testing, so I can find out if it's me, DH, or if we fall into that "unknow fertility issue group".

Any way, I will be on the sidelines for the May group, but I'll be cheering everyone on.

10 years ago

Okay so the nurse just called and my blood draw was negative which is what I expected! Everything is so crazy and she is confused as well... She is going to talk to my RE about it and call me back in the morning... she is thinking they will probably increase my dose of Letrozole now since my body is now not responding. (2 cycles without O or missed O in a row is too much). She is so understanding and so sweet. She reassured me I am doing everything right and we will get pregnant with a healthy bean soon... I hope she is right! :)

User Image User Image

10 years ago

CD 27 today if i ovulated i think i am like 9dpo. i tested with lat afternoon urine today and i think there might be a shadow of a line. camera is broken and i have no way to take a good picture of it so i won't bother and i am probably just imagining things anyway, but needless to say i wil be testing with fmu for the next three days and if no AF or BFP by about labor day then i will start provera. doctor wants me to take 100mg metformin 2 times aday, metformin doesn't agre with my stomach ery well and i didn't ge the chance to ask her but would be taking it all 1 time a day at nighttime be alright you think? i will research it later but just wondering if anyone had opinions. i have 2 standing prescriptions for clomid and i am thinking about filling them against my doctors advice of not using clomid for awhile. hopefully i will land up pregnant this cycle and not have to worry about any of that!!! .

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Cristi - glad you have a good medical team at least a good nurse! Maybe this little extra kick is what you need. I read your FB status and laughed out loud with the kids looking at me like, "WHAT?" I see good things coming together for you and Bama, I just know that soon enough things are gonna work out darn it!

SMC - I don't know much about metformin other than my friend couldn't take it anymore b/c it caused an upset stomach. You could try taking it at night. My prolactin medication is supposed to be taken right before bed as it supposedly causes the same thing although I've never experienced it. Does it help to have a small snack with the medicine or do you have to take it on an empty stomach? Why did your dr. say to stop using clomid for a while?

10 years ago

Anyone ever done Clomid and Femara together

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

SMC, my RE told me to take the metformin and if it upset my stomach to bad then to drop my dose down one pill until it settles down. Ask your dr!

PBC thanks... I see good things coming for you too! :) Yay for BFP! Yeah my status was fun... but the truth is my very first cycle with Clomid I went psycho crazy. ha!

Bama, never done it but I have now encouraged you! :)

User Image User Image

10 years ago

pbc_ she doesn't think the Clomid is working for and thinks that if I get a few other things like my insulin and weightlessness that I f2f may be more effective. the metformin is supposed to be taken with food, but it only helps slightly

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

AF finally decided to make an appearance this morning at 7 am and I am already ready for her to leave... ugh she is being a real witch today! Anyways, the dr is increasing my Letrozole so we will see how it all goes! Hope everyone has a good week.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

SMC - I see...I don't have any experience with anything other than my thyroid and prolactin medicine so I am useless with any good advice but I would say do what you can so you aren't having the effects from metformin. My folic acid pill gives me the worst upset stomach when I don't eat and it's like constantly wanting to throw up without the ability to do so.

Cristi - I bet it was all this stress with helping your parents move and that situation that made AF come late. Remember, 2 pills, right? LOL, I swear this has to be it for us, right right right!!!??????? Maybe AF is going to be a real 13tch so she can take her 9 month vacay!

CD 7, AF lingering about, just a little spotting here and there. These next the few days are the ones in my cycle I can just lay low, wait for O and hope we can bd like crazy.It's tough when we work all day, come home, take care of the kids, house, dogs and then try to be awake enough for the magic to happen. I can do well with little sleep but poor DH, his job is so busy and stressful. Positive thoughts, positive thoughts, we can do it dammit!

Ok, enough of me rambling. Have a great almost weekend ladies!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo