Community post

Discussion

April Showers Bring May Flowers and babies I hope too

View Full Post

This is the new board for those of us long termers jumping ship from the other May board with all the newbies ;)

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

127 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 127 of 127 Replies

Scooby - I'm sorry I can't answer your question, did you ask your doctor? I hope you get it sorted.

AFM - I'm still on vacation but decided to check in. This forum seems to have stopped. Where is everyone? I hope you haven't ditched the rest of us. I need the support and advice especially now that I'm looking at IUI and IVF.

10 years ago

Scooby, from what I have read from women here, it is possible to get false positives. The unfortunate thing is that opks only tell you the body is preparing to ovulate.

Hope you are enjoying vacation Carla.

I'm 9dpo and just over it. I know this isn't the cycle so I'm probably going to quit until I see my drs in November. I'm trying to remain positive but I feel like its taking way too long to start further testing. Idk I'm just really depressed about it today.

10 years ago

Thanks PBC, I am enjoying it. It will be over soon. Last time you posted you were 9dpo, how did things turn out for you?

Wow, this board seems to be over and all of our long term friends seem to be gone. I'm sad because I don't know who I will chat with now. Anyone heard from Christi?

Well whatever happens from here I wish all of you good luck.

10 years ago

Hey Carla, I'm still here. Unfortunately. Af came. I'm cd 3 and I wasn't going to try this cycle but I think I am actually going to try my hardest this cycle. How are you?

10 years ago

Hey PBC,

I'm good, going home tomorrow. Sorry AF got you. Wishing you all the best for this cycle.

10 years ago

It's Bama here. We will be taking a break from TTC as we have found out I have ovaries half the size they should be and low ovarian reserves. Dr says I'm not an IVF candidate because I'm a poor responder to meds. I don't make enough follicles. So we are breaking. And I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that I may never be a mommy. Kinda hard to do. Plus all the hormones appear to have made my cervical issues worse so we need to deal with that too. I wish you ladies all the best of luck

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Bama, I'm so sorry for the news you just received. I will be sending prayers up and good thoughts your way. I know that adoption is not something many of us want to think about as we have all been trying for so long, but if being a mommy is the ultimate goal then it is definitely something you should look into.

AFM, I'm on CD 5 and I've started back on clomid after my break. Cycle 16 for me and I'm just exhausted.

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo