Community post

Discussion

April Showers Bring May Flowers and babies I hope too

View Full Post

This is the new board for those of us long termers jumping ship from the other May board with all the newbies ;)

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

127 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Bama, I am so sorry the witch showed up! Big hugs my dear friend. You know damn good and well I am not leaving you on this board alone. I think with the triggers you will do GREAT! :)

SMC, so sorry you had a rough week... ugh really can't stand the Not so much "no it alls"!

PBC, :)! How are you?

AFM, Still BFN, not so sure if my O date was right or not now. Oh well.. I will just wait until Monday... if no AF I call RE for a blood draw. I am not waiting around to get to the next cycle if that is the path I have to take! I have had nothing but BFN! I told DH I am testing one more time (tomorrow) and that is it for this cycle! (Unless I get a surprise BFP then I will be a testing fool again.) So after all the BFNs I decided screw it and started helping with some of the heavy lifting today as we are still moving stuff! (Everything is out of their old house, but a lot is at our house still LOL)! When we were heading home I was on the phone with DH and brushed my arm across my boob and I realized it was sore.. hmmmm! WTH is going on with my body! Today has been an EXHAUSTING day to say the least. We left our house at 8 am and didn't get home until 3 am! Yep we are some worn out peeps around here! I told the hubby my goal is to sleep until noon tomorrow... lets see if I can do it. Ha! Okay, off to take a shower and hopefully go to bed. Have a great weekend everyone. I am heading back to mom's new place to help them get a little settled in tomorrow afternoon... then Sunday off and back at it on Monday until it is done. I am very thankful that I am able to help her and do not have to work. Financially may be hard some months, but emotionally, if I had to work, would be so trying... Okay rambling... night!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Cristi - your parents sure do have a wonderful daughter!!!!! Here is hoping that things calm down and they get settled into their new place without a-hole landlords that obviously have no heart!!!!!

I am ok, just having a blast with AF. She was fine yesterday and decided that she wasn't heavy enough or clotty enough so she is doing that today, BLARGH!

I've said this before and I will say this again, DO NOT GO TO Costco if you are ttc, it's BABIES R US there and I told DH that everyone was going to be carrying around a baby there, and yep one when we walked in, a billion while shopping, one in front of us at check-out. I'm in a better mood today so it wasn't as upsetting as it would have been yesterday.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

10 years ago

PBC, awe thank you dear! They are starting to settle in now. We were over there all day trying to unpack and make it a little more liveable. I have decided to go over again tomorrow (and every day until it is done)... my mom seems to really enjoy me being there and the help I am sure! I have met 2 of her neighbors and their new landlord... who is SUPER SWEET! They are rebuilding the deck next week to make it easier for my mom to go up and down the steps. (She has had 2 knee replacements so steps are hard for her!) Agh, I am sorry AF is being a real witch this time around!

AFM, CD31/14dpo... and no sign of AF and all BFN! 2 more days and this will be my longest cycle since first ttc in October 2010! WTH????????? I am getting super frustrated this cycle. Either come or take a 9 month break but damn it don't leave me in limbo! Okay rant done.. sorry ladies! I hope you are all having a great weekend. Much love and lots of baby dust!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone,

Bama - Sorry the witch got you. We won't leave you here alone. I always stay until the last person leaves.

Christi - So happy your parents found a new place. Has AF shown yet? I hope its a BFP for you.

Pbc & SMC - I feel your pain. I know what its like to see babies everywhere and everyone else seems to be able to get pregnant and you feel like "why not me". I'm confident we'll all get our BFP's

AFM - tomorrow is DH's bday and the day I plan to test. I've been having strong PMS symptoms. I was starting to get excited because on Sat & Sun I had the highest temps I've ever had and I was beginning to think triphasic but then it dropped this morning. So I'm not holding too much hope but I'll test in the morning anyway.

to all.

10 years ago

Carla- hoping its good news tomorrow but if not, we will all be here to support you as you move to the next cycle.

Cristi- any more tests or did the nasty hag show up?

Cd 5 here and af is on the way out. Then just waiting to O so about another week. I pray this is the month bc the timing would be perfect!

10 years ago

Carla, praying you get to give your hubby the best B-day present every!

PBC, Hope the witch was somewhat nice to you! Praying you get your BFP this cycle!

AFM, I am 15 dpo, CD 32.. ugh! Quit taking tests after Saturday! Got tired of all the BFNs! Tomorrow will be CD 33 (that is the longest cycle I have ever had)... I have had zero symptoms of anything until today. My boobs are super sensitive today and normally that doesn't happen before AF, but I am thinking that is what it is, but I am not having any cramping or spotting or anything. AGH... what the hell is going on! I called my RE and they are sending in the orders for a blood draw... so I guess we shall know something by Wednesday if not tomorrow afternoon! I just want answers so I can move on!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

It's a BFN ladies.

I'm going to try clomid next cycle.

10 years ago

Hate to hear that Carla but maybe the Clomid will be the trick!

Af is leaving...another not awful month so I hope this means something. Trying to get in a good headspace for bding bc we really need to do it more around O. I keep reading all these success stories of bfps after regulating the thyroid and they all seem to have gotten pregnant so quick. I gotta remind myself that it still make take some time. So impatient though!

10 years ago

Soooo...my digi opk decided it didn't want to work this morning on what should be my second peak day. Oh well, we'll get some good in today and hope for that temp spike tomorrow. It's now cd15. I don't think I've ever o'd this late before. Hopefully that just means that my lil egg is more mature than usual.

10 years ago

Carla, so sorry lady. Praying for next round.

PBC, Plan out that marathon.. this is your time! :)

Kizzy, good luck!!!!

AFM, about to head out for a blood draw... trying to get there early enough that I may get the results today, but I doubt it. I am sure AF will show up sooner or later... i am just ready to get this show on the road!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo