Community post

Discussion

April Showers Bring May Flowers and babies I hope too

View Full Post

This is the new board for those of us long termers jumping ship from the other May board with all the newbies ;)

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

127 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Smc- cutest dog name ever!

Good luck at the drs, bama.

This cycle was for naught. Early ovulation and no sex equals nada! I'm sorry to vent but I'm over it and over not being able to bd just once. Why do we even bother anymore? We only bd to make a baby at this point and that hasn't even worked. Ugh. We tried last night but with the interruptions and distractions from the dogs no go. He asked if we should try again but I said no bc I didn't want to deal with it.. the look of relief on his face was priceless. I don't see how other couples do it daily!

10 years ago

PBC- I feel your pain we are in the same boat too, it is like it is no fun anymore

AFM- went to the RE this am 6 follicles 3 that are decent sized and one monster one, going to trigger here in a little bit and iui either tomorrow afternoon or thursday morning, just waiting to hear. Also they are apparently now concerened about Mullerian disorder and low egg reserves, bc my ovaries are so small and I don't tend to produce many follicles and aparently my uterus was weird shaped??? Whatever lol! So we shall see, results for that will not be back until next week but it will not hold us up for IUI this month.

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Bama, my sister-in-laws uterus is weird shaped and she had no problem having 3 hellions so there's definitely still hope in that department. Love them to death but they are way more than one person can handle.

Smc, good luck with the puppy! Jack Russell's are very high energy. One of my pups is a Jack Russell/Pit bull mix. She's a total spaz but is the sweetest, happiest dog on the planet =)

10 years ago

Trigger when I wake up in the am and then IUI thursday afternoon..... no early testing for me since the trigger will give false positives, not loving the side effect profile either :(

Bama - did they find a new place to stick you? I thought it was bad enough how often I have to get blood drawn but I have a feeling it's going to get worse for me once I have my next visit with my obgyn. Good luck on Thursday!

Ugh, this day has sucked! I feel so over this crap and got a wonderful letter from the IRS saying we owe $2000! Yeah let me just find that laying around. Whatever! I had a mini meltdown but I also think they have some info wrong that I can correct. SO OVER IT ALL!

10 years ago

I am saying my goodbyes to you all. I wish you all the best of luck. I'm sorry for any I offended.

bama_ I am so sorry that you have decided to leave us. I want to thank you for all your advice and support over the last year. I hope you find what you are looking for.

AFM I am CD 1. started provera on Monday and forgot to take it yesterday morning but then started spotting yesterday and much heavier this morning, so I guess I did populate this cycle probably just a lot later I thought. hubby and I bd every other day around time of suspected ovulation, is this too much or a bad way of going about this? I always t though it was the best practice but I am not sure.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Bama - sorry that you're leaving. All the best with the IUI. I hope you will let us know when you get your BFP.

Kizzy - you made me laugh with your comment about your sisters "hellions".

SMC - I think every other day sounds fine to me.

AFM - CD5 and AF has made an early exit. I'm surprised but happy. I've been taking clomid this cycle. I hope it helps. I leave for vacation tomorrow and I won't be tracking ovulation just going with the flow.

to everyone.

10 years ago

Bama - hate to see you go, you've been on this journey with many of us for a while and I hope that this cycle's IUI is the one!!!! Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.

SMC - I think Cristi was saying her dr. said to bd every other day and I've read that many places. Helps keep the swimmers in supply but isn't harmful as I think too much bding isn't the best. But again, I have no clue. Some months I'm lucky if we can manage to bd once. I'm going to try that as well. We bd'ed the day before my ewcm and then managed last night so I'm going to try again tomorrow.

Carla - enjoy not thinking about things! Its harder than heck to try to take it easy but when the opportunity presents itself it really is a blessing.

10 years ago

When dh and I started ttc in may 2012, I charted my temps. I did this until I started feeling numb and burnt out after 14 months of trying. In every one of my charts, I always got a spike in temperature, followed by 2 weeks of waiting, ending with an unwelcome visit from AF. Even though I wasn't using OPKs until I started clomid, I always assumed ovulation wasn't the problem. I started using OPKs when my doctor put me on clomid this past may. I always got a positive result at least 1 day each cycle. After 3 cycles on clomid, the doctor wanted me to take a break from the fertility drug. I continued with the OPKs and got a positive result on days 12-13. I went to have some blood work done to check my progesterone levels on CD 23 (CD 21 was on a Saturday). They called me with the results and apparently I did not ovulate.

Did I wait too long for the blood work? I would have been 10-11 DPO, according to my positive OPKs. Is it possible to get false positives with OPKs?

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo