Community post

Discussion

April Showers Bring May Flowers and babies I hope too

View Full Post

This is the new board for those of us long termers jumping ship from the other May board with all the newbies ;)

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

127 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 127 Replies | Last Page

PBC, LOL Actually this time it is 3 pills! Oh joy! Haha! This HAS to be it for us! AF better be ready for a long vacay! Damn it she isn't welcome here next month! :) Oh and my RE and I were chatting today and she told me to BD on CD 10 and CD 12 (I usually O on CD 16)... she wants us to abstain from sex for 4 or more days before O... then she wants us to BD again on the day I get a positive OPK and then again the withing 20 hours of the positive OPK. She said "that way you have good healthy sperm readily available." LOL! I think we are going to try that.. .my ob/gyn had initially told us every other day around fertile window then everyday after positive OPK. So I am going to do it.. maybe this is what I am missing! Why the hell not try it right? Makes sense! I hope it works. Then after that she said any BDing we do can just be for fun! :) I hope you have a great almost weekend too. My sister and brother-in-law invited out just my hubby and I to stay the night this weekend (they live about 2 hours away) for drinks and food... just time to hang out... my parents are going to keep my son if we go. We need a good break after everything! Oh and I never thought of the stress making AF take her sweet time... geeze I am a ditz!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

New video post and pics of my HSG are up on my blog

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Cristi- did she explain why that pattern? My dr never advised anything but we didn't know DH's spermies were slow. I try to bd about two days before O then as soon as I get that positive and as much as I can after that. I figure that with the slow swimmers, its better to do it as close to the egg being released as possible. Who knows, I'm tired of figuring out this crap! That's right, increased the dose, well I'm taking 3 pills at bedtime, 1 in the am, and 5 vitamins and such midday. I almost wish I could just get this crap injected, oh well. Have fun relaxing with your friends!

Bama - what good news! Although that can be frustrating too when everything keeps coming back ok. I sometimes just wish someone would figure out what exactly is keeping me from getting pregnant, bad eggs, bad sperm, implantation issues. AH!Good luck next week!

10 years ago

PBC, she said CD 10 to get some sperm in there... then to abstain to help build up a healthy batch then first positive OPK go! Then she said the 20 hours later to add some "reinforcements" as my hubby calls them! Then after that she said to just have fun because we have plenty already in. I figure why the heck not try it. Ha! It does kind of make sense.

Bama, yay for good hsg and lots of luck and baby dust next week! Eek I think this one is it! :)

AFM, AF is never this bad on the first day... ugh I am a miserable B tonight! Cramps, the red flooding... yep B***h Party of 1 right here! Sorry ladies.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

classic AF signs starting to show up. i hope she actually comes for that i can prove the clomid worked. huby conveniently keeps putting off scheduling his semen analysis appointment. i know it has got to be embarrassing for him but if there is a problem with him too then we need to try to fix it or go a different path in starting our family.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Morning my lovely ladies. I'm off to a fun filled day at work. Somehow I only have 2 patients all day lol. I feel a lot better than yesterday. Still a little crampy. And my butt is stained orange from all the betadine they used but other than that all is well. SEC football starts this Saturday and I can't wait to watch The Tide Roll!!! to everyone

10 years ago • Post starter

SMC, just reassure him that it is necessary for the healthiest family! My poor DH had to go through it 4 times. Now we have a lot of funny stories about it. Just tell him he has to get his boys to the dr's! It helped his doctor said he could do it that way or they could go in and remove his guys... hubby got right to business with a cup. LOL! Good luck!

Bama, I hope you are having a great day at work! I am so ready for FOOTBALL! :) Have a great 3 day weekend!

AFM, AF is still being horrible. IDK what is going on. If it weren't for the blood test the other day i would swear it was another m/c! Sigh! Just ready for her to leave to get back into the game!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Cristi, At least your hubby can go in and do it himself. Get ready for this, my dh cannot do that by himself. He can't finish, never could. I had to go to the lab with him. And where do they send us? To the public bathroom down the hall. I was horrified. But you gotta do what you gotta do. I think the funniest part about the whole experience were two nurses talking in the office across the hall about green bean casserole. DH is a chef so trying to keep his focus on that one was a little difficult. hahaha...

10 years ago

Christ - sorry AF is being horrible. Hope she leaves you soon

SMC - my DH was very nervous about his test. I had to help him get the sample and when he about to finish and he saw the cup we had to start all over again. While he was waiting for the results he was a wreck.

AFM - my temps are on their way down so AF should be here by Saturday I hope. I have my clomid on hand for CD2. DH and I are going on vacation and I will not be temping or using OPKs. I want us to be able to just relax and enjoy each other.

10 years ago

Kizzy, OMGosh I would have died! How funny! Yeah they sent my hubby to the public bathroom and of course everyone needed to use it when he got in there but thank God he can do it on his own! The green bean casserole made me LOL!

Thanks Carla! Have a great vacation and baby dust!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo