Community post

Discussion

April Showers Bring May Flowers and babies I hope too

View Full Post

This is the new board for those of us long termers jumping ship from the other May board with all the newbies ;)

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

127 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 127 Replies | Last Page

And how is everyone doing on this Friday?

I'm so ready for the weekend. 3dpo today and not feeling a damn thing. I'm not really going to symptom spot this cycle. I'm going to try to go with the flow. I don't think it's my month anyway. Next month I'll be on vacation during my o week so hopefully in the relaxed state of mind we'll have better luck.

10 years ago

sorry Carla. good luck this cycle!

afm,cd 30 and expecting AF tom. havent tested in 2 days so will test probably tom or sunday to make sure. only symptoms i have are inc CM and sensitive/ tingling nipples which i get before AF so can't be sure if it is an AF or pregnancy symptom.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Fiverson - 17 cycles is long! Especially when you never imagined it would take that long. Even though I'm getting my thyroid treated, I've had no other testing done but a progesterone test in terms of testing specifically my fertility. I feel sometimes like why can't they just do everything else but I understand they are starting in the most logically place and then will progress. I guess some drs prefer to take their time to treat and others are rather fast with it.

SMC - the joys of a SA, sounds like a blast! My dh had to do it twice and he was not a fan. I'm honestly surprised he was able to pull it off.

Kizzy - now that is a story!!!! Best way not to symptom spot is find something to occupy your time. I save my household projects for my ttw so I have something to keep my mind and body busy or else I'd be going crazy.

Carla - I know there is no easy solution for everyone, "do we try really hard," or "do we relax?" I definitely think breaks are needed and I would have gone insane if we didn't take this summer off. I can't say I totally didn't try, but I certainly relaxed as much as I personally could.

Cristi - hows the old witch treating you? Still being horrible?

10 years ago

Carla, so sorry the witch got you! :(

Kizzy, sorry you feel out but remember it isn't over until the witch has arrived! Enjoy your vacay next month! Exciting!

SMC, sending lots of prayers that you get your BFP!

PBC, She is still pretty bad but the past hour and a half hasn't been so bad so maybe just maybe she is lightening up a bit. FX anyways. What a great idea to save projects for the tww... I never thought bout that one! :) Oh and today I over slept so I took my temp like 50 minutes after I did yesterday... ugh! 2nd day of temping and I screw it up! Picked up my Letrozole and will be taking it at 9 tonight! Let the hormones role! :)

I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

no bfp but my hubby bought me the next closest thing to a child, a puppy. training and taking care of him has made me think less about the baby we don't have yet.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Smc- we got a puppy about 5 months after we started TTC bc I wanted a baby so bad. She is almost two now and she seriously has become a baby to us. My dh loves that dog so much as if she really was his child.

Well funny thing happened...had a bit of ewcm on cd10 and full blown ewcm on cd 11 which was yesterday. Earliest ever and I wasn't even ready that I haven't used any opks so I'm going to try to bd as much but I have a feeling this isn't the month...early ovulation isn't the best anyway, right? Eggs arent mature enough? Just totally surprised how early...

10 years ago

SMC, what kind of puppy? My 2 cats are my babies, and my dog is my hubby's baby. It really does help a LITTLE but I still want a baby that I can change diapers on and dress up. LOL! Sorry no BFP but praying next cycle is yours!

PBC, I am hoping that you catch that egg and that this is your month! Sending loads of baby dust and prayers. I think this could be it!

AFM, had a very much needed relaxing weekend at my sisters... she has a farm and lives on 65 acres... she even has a guest house that we were able to stay in and it was extremely nice. For the first time in a long time I got very intoxicated. LOL! Yep it was great. AF has really lightened up and is pretty much on her way out the door... thank God! I am taking the CORRECT dose of my Letrozole and hubby and I are ready to get the BDing marathon on the road, but we are really going to try what my RE suggested. We will see how it goes. I hope everyone had a fun and safe weekend. Baby Dust to you all!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Dr appt in am. Afraid I may have already had my surge even though its only cd 10 I'll be pissed if I have. Supposed to have another IUI this week guess ill know more in the am

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Christi_thanks! he is a Jack Russel terrier and we named him stickers because when we were look looking at him and thinking about adopting him he went after a snickers wrapper in the grass. he is a good dog though.

bama_good luck with the iui!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo