Community post

Discussion

April Showers Bring May Flowers and babies I hope too

View Full Post

This is the new board for those of us long termers jumping ship from the other May board with all the newbies ;)

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

127 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Posted this mornings test. Looks very negative to me guess we are out this month

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Same here with me, we only bd during my fertile period. All the romance and such in that dept went out a long time ago. Honestly anymore I'm like hurry up and get it over with. Luckily every other part of our relationship is good or better. My dh has performance issues when he is tired or stressed and nothing takes the charm out of baby making when the equipment doesn't operate. I deal with it bc I know it frustrates him but I'd like to go back to the good old days when sex was for fun and not work!

Sorry bama that you may be out this cycle but I'm still hopeful you'll get your bfp!

10 years ago

Carla, of course we want you hear and vent away!!!! I know I do! The emotional toll it takes is hard, but just keep reassuring him that it will happen! I too am in the Unexplained Infertility category and it sucks. Sometimes it would be nice to know why I keep having m/c and why I have to take fertility drugs to get there in the first place! Just remember, stay hopeful and try not to stress (both of you)! FX for your BFP! And just so you know I consider this site the cheapest therapist I have ever seen. LOL!

SMC, good luck at OB tomorrow. I am good.. .I am in the tww.. 7 dpo! I have been a moody witch today. OOPS! My poor hubby just grabs my hand and says "it's hormones babe" LOL! He is so good. Other than that nothing to report...

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Carla, I totally agree. I have no idea what I would do if I didn't have this outlet. Like I said, I don't usually say much, but it is so nice that you ladies are always here with open arms to welcome me back. I can talk to my husband about this stuff, but he doesn't fully understand. Most people consider being pregnant a God given right for a woman.

Thank-you all for everything you have said. It helps more than I can say. AF came in full force this morning. I've had the worst possible cramps all day and it's a VERY heavy period. I'm not sure if it's due to the chemical pregnancy or the clomid. I'm just finishing up my third cycle on clomid, but my dosage hasn't changed. Generally the only symptoms I have on clomid are moodiness and hot flashes. This cycle was also only 24 days long when it is normally 30.

So, if I get pregnant this cycle, my estimated due date would be May 25. I see my doctor on Tuesday so we'll see if she wants to make this cycle 4 on clomid. I'm going to ask her about having an hsg done to see if my tubes are blocked. I'm tired of not having an explanation for this. I'll keep you all updated.

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

10 years ago

Okay so apparently I missed a ton of posts when I posted last time... I am so sorry!

Bama, I truly think you o'ed a day or two after and am praying you have a sticky bean in there.

PBC, I know what you mean. Tired and Stress affect dh as well... it doesn't help he has PTSD and sometimes, suddenly he just loses the momentum if you know what I mean. It is hard. We haven't had sex much this cycle except for the fertile window, but last night I was in bed reading and he came out of the shower and just jumped on me... it was an amazing night and it made me realize how much I miss the fun sex!

Scooby super big hugs and lots of prayers!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Cristi, thanks for the prayers! And yay for fun sex! My dh knows when AF is around, but I try to keep our sex pretty regular during the rest of my cycle so he has no idea when I'm ovulating. I've found that he does better when he doesn't know. Performance anxiety, I guess. It doesn't leave my mind, of course, but I do try to make it easier for him. Did your husband serve? If so, thank him for his service! And thanks to you for being a military wife! It's a huge sacrifice on both ends.

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

10 years ago

Scooby,thank you! We met in between his tours... he has been to Iraq twice.... the second time he ended up with a tramatic brain injury (tbi) and PTSD from both tours. It was a hard recovery but he is doing great, minus the PTSD stuff. We are still working on that. He served for 12 years! Thank you for your very kind words!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Cristi, I second Scooby! I didnt know he had been to Iraq. My DH was in the army for not that long before he was medically retired. He never saw combat but he was infantry and would probably have if he had stayed in. I am amazed at wives that watch their husbands leave on tour after tour. No way I could ever do it, the strength they must have is amazing!

Get you some Cristi! LOL! I think too that we are also in that part of our relationship when things just get a little old but I am trying to think of ways to make it better but it also doesn't help when you have a bad body image. I think once I work on my self confidence I can work on the bedroom stuff as well.

Still nothing going on with me, felt some minor aching in my bbs but I think that is normal for pre AF.

10 years ago

Cristi, my sister got a tbi about 12 years ago after being hit by a car. Her injury is very severe though and my mom has been taking care of her ever since. I know all about brain injuries!

I did 6 years in the national guard, but I worked in a base essential non-deployable position in the network control center so I never saw combat. I have huge respect for those who have as I know what it can do to a person.

10 years ago

So if this month works for us our EDD will be May 7, but due to me having c sections it'll be more like the week of April 23rd.. Which is cool because I should finish my externship at the end of March and my school said if it does work they will place me in a obgyn clinic!

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo