Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 5

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and remember you can never give TMI, we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image

309 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 309 Replies | Last Page

thanks hopefulll! I am hoping this is ovulation I have a scan in 3 days I am hoping that will show something... though if I am ovulating now the follicles will be gone by then? ah well having blood tests to check for ovulation anyway so I will find out for sure in a couple of weeks. I really hope 50mg works!

I have been reading, gardening and planning for christmas to keep me busy.

Is anyone due for af/testing around the 15th?

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Ellekayejaye- I think you and I are in the same boat! I posted on the other Clomid Topic thread.
It's nice to see that others are in the same situation and feeling the same things!
Her's to hoping we see lots of sticky BFP's!!

11 years ago

Hey Pixandpoetry- Haven't seen you on here before so welcome to the forum:)

AF finally showed around 3 am lastnight. Don't ya just love it when you wake up totally unprepared and have to do one of those, "good lord, I hope there is tissue on my nightstand" awkward walk to the bathroom. Anyway, at least she's here so can plan my next IUI! Wish me luck y'all!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

hopefulll - ah sorry the witch got you! but fingers crossed for now cycle :-)
pixandpoetry - yay cycle buddies!

well not much to say... I think I could have ovulated but won't know for sure til I get the progesterone test results at the end of the cycle. my period is due on my birthday :-( I have a scan on Wednesday.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hi everyone! Im new in this thread... and I would like to write my experience from taking clomid. The doctor gave me the clomid only for 1 period and unfortunately the 5th day I some cision problem (seeing flashes lights and idols). Then I started the intercourses but I was not wet so intercourse was too painful for me.
As I had no success not even with clomid I am in the next cycle after clomid and I have a strange temp graph. that it could be from the previous ' cycle clomid. as I have never experienced the 8 months of TTC. My graph is very flat and linear with one shift. Every morning I have exactly the same temp and after the shift again the temp doesn t change at all! My thermometer is ok. Any ideas?
Good luck to all of you.... see you

11 years ago

ElleKJ- you will know if you've ovulated by Wednesday. Just be sure to ask. Basically, they will either see maturing follicles or super microscopic follicles which will indicate that you have already ovulated. So be sure to ask what they see.

Kethryes- Welcome to the forum! What was your dose? I know for some who don't react well to Clomid they will usually be switched to Femara. As for the dryness, a lot of people experience that:( Your best bet there is a product called Preseed or as silly as it sounds, Robitussin.
I wish I temped so I could help you out but I'm not the greatest expert in that regard but there are few ladies on here who can help for sure.

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Hello Ladies

kethryes~I'm not sure I fully understand what you mean with your bbt chart. Was your temp the same every morning and then it shifted and is now the same at the new temp every morning? For example, say your temp is 96.8 everyday prior to ovulation and then it spikes to 97.5 and then stays at 97.5 everyday then that would indicate that you did ovulate. If it was 96.8 everyday and then spiked to 97.5 and then back down to 96.8 the following day then it's likely that you did not ovulate. My temps are pretty consistent so i don't think it's odd if they are staying the same through your cycle (providing you had the shift and your temp stayed high) It's common for it it fluctuate a few degrees but I can't see it being a concern if it doesn't. As long as you have the shift and it stays above the coverline then that's a good sign! I sort of babbled on there but I hope you know what I mean!

ellekayejaye~Bloating is very normal on Clomid. I had it very bad around ovulation as well. Good luck with your scan on Wednesday. Keep us posted .

hopefullll~Sorry to hear about af arriving. What a jerk she is to catch you in the middle of the night! Happy to see that you are positive and planning for your next IUI. Sending you truckloads of !!

Hope all of you had a wonderful long weekend. Summertime may be over but I fall!! Have a great week!!

and

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies! I'm new! I start my first cycle of clomid in a week and a half...im on provera and met right now and I will continue the met with the clo....i'm really nervous bc i'm afraid it will make me crazy! also ppl have been warning me about migraines...how are you supposed to BD with a migraine?! i guess i just need some encouragement!

TTC Phytotherapy 10/12 Clomid 9/12 Met 5/12, 3/08 MC 6/08 DX w PCOS "For nothing is impossible with God" - Sarah, mother of John the Baptist, said to be barren

11 years ago

Hi ladies! welcome and hello to the new girls!
I get my scan tomorrow and have my first blood test on Friday. due to days 21,28&35 this cycle falling on a Saturday I am having the blood taken 1 day early when the doctors is open. Do you think it will be alright? i don't see my consultant until December and my g.p. doesn't know anything about fertility medication lol took ages just to get referred to the consultant and get clomid

11 years ago

Hi everyone!
Hopefulll: My dose was 100mg per day (50 mg twice/day). The clomid prescription was only for 1 month so I will take your advice if the doc prescribes it again in the future. I hope soon to have a BFP and it wont be necessary to take it again. Thanx for your advice!

Babylove9: My temps are exactly as you say and I am glad that you find it normal. I am only DPO 4 so my temp stays high.

Good luck to all of you and thanx for your support!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo