Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 5

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and remember you can never give TMI, we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image

309 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 309 Replies | Last Page

hi ladies, not really on topic but do any of you have problems using this site? I have to use it on my phone because if I use my computer to comrades on here it totally disconnects from the internet.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

ellekj - i'm not having any problems here...maybe try restarting your pc and if that doesn't work your modem?

hopefullll - i'm sorry you are having hot flashes! thats horrible! i feel dumb for asking but what are infectibles?

lindsaytom - welcome! i am a PCOSer and this is also my first round on clomid too! its should be fun right? as for the vitamins, eating health and working out all i can tell you is chat this little chant when you are feel weak, tired or giving up on your healthy goals -- i am preparing my body for a baby, i am opening my body for change. its what my yoga instructor tells us to say in our breathing exercises. its really helpful too!

kellie89 - welcome also! i think dryness is normal with clomid...ask for the opks i'm useless...you could post them in the gallery and have ladies vote for you!

Rkn_OH_Mum - did you take another test?! i'm dying to know!! i hope that little bean sticks!!!

ASF - i start clomid on friday! so excited!!! i will just be happy if i ovulate bc that means i don't have to bump up to 100 mg...say a prayer that i O!

on an unrelated note, i'm going camping this weekend so pray that we are all safe and that i remember that i am camping bc i love my husband and he is not trying to torture me

TTC Phytotherapy 10/12 Clomid 9/12 Met 5/12, 3/08 MC 6/08 DX w PCOS "For nothing is impossible with God" - Sarah, mother of John the Baptist, said to be barren

11 years ago

hopefullll: These hormones drive us crazy! Be patient girl..... The only one that worked very well on me was progesterone.... which made me very calm and happy!!!!

hbarios; I hope the clomid will work for you! Have a nice relaxing trip! I am happy that you ll go for camping, I am sure you need it!

ASF: yesterday (dpo 9) I was crying all day long........ Today (dpo 10) I had a clear red spot in the morning... i said that this is a promising sign, but then I checked my TTC journal and I saw that it isn t the first time for me to spot on DPO 10....

11 years ago

Kellie- I order my preseed online. It's not prescription, so anyone can buy it. I get mine from Amazon, so I'm sure they'd ship to Australia. Here is the Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Pre-seed-2-5-Oz-External-Lubricant/dp/B007I6T25I/ref=sr_1_3?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1347403491&sr=1-3&keywords=preseed

And here is the link for the main website that also sells it. I don't know if they ship to Aus or if the shipping would be cheaper/faster.
http://www.babyhopes.com/pre-seed-lubricant.html

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Hbarrios- LMAO, I am the one who should feel silly lol. I read my previous post and laughed my butt off at my typo; it's supposed to read, "injectables" although infectables sounds dang hilarious!! Everyone reading my post are probably like, "what the heck is this girl taking, and no wonder she feels sick". Menopur is what I am taking and basically I have to mix these chemicals together and then inject them into my skin with a tiny needle. Took me like 15 minutes just to get the courage to jab myself eek! Good luck with Clomid! I hear the second time is a charm but hopefully you'll get it on the first go! Fingers crossed!

Kethryes- thanks:) Gotta love extra hormones eh? I'm sorry to hear you had a rough 9dpo . For a girl who was never a big cryer I cry all the time now, most of the time it makes sense but sometimes I cry over the silliest things. Like, ridiculously silly, I think last week or so I actually cried during a funny sitcom! Anyway, I still hope that the spotting was late implantation so I shall keep my fingers crossed for you. And as for the progesterone, I could not agree more! I start taking it after ovulation and I find it winds me right down and actually helps me sleep deeper. Strange eh?

AFM- still got a pounding headache but im almost getting used to it. Did acupuncture today which made me feel great after and hopefully that'll do the trick this month, after all, it did give me a bfp in July.

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Thanks, Felurian :)
I'll have a look into it, Amazon does ship to Australia but I'll see if I can find anywhere in Aus so with any luck, I'll have it and my basal thermo delivered before next cycle if I'm out on this cycle.

I'm hoping Murphy's Law will step in and that now I've purchased another BBT and am looking at the preseed, I won't need it lol.

Dunno about you ladies but I'm on about 3DPO now...
Cervix has gone back to a mid position and is kinda hard but still slightly open, started getting some weird milky kind of discharge today but no odour or anything but it's odd.
Also, I don't know if it's from BD'ing so often (lol!) but my lower abdomen almost feels bruised :( And I have what feels like O pains back and man, do they hurt.
Right now, I'm not even THINKING that they might be pregnancy symptoms, I refuse to because I know that they are probably things that happen to everyone, like being crazy tired lol.

Still, fingers crossed... CD21 bloods on Monday for the clomid, not looking forward to it :(

11 years ago

kellie89 - i had that weird whitish, milky discharge last cycle too. maybe all the hormones? let me know how you like the pressed. i've never bought it bc i usually don't need it but if its fabulous i may invest!

hopefullll - i was going to say! a bit worried if you are taking infectables! yeah, i don't know if i could stick a needle in me either. the trick(when giving them to patients anyway) is to just jab quickly...there is less pull on the skin and subcu when administered quickly. although i don't know if menopur is a subcu drug. and for acupuncture, i wish you the best of luck! i love it! its great for migraines, i can only imagine for getting pre go! good luck!

kethrys - are you feeling any better? get your BFP yet???

AFM - i'm so nervous about this clomid that i deep cleaned my sitting room yesterday. like took down the mini blinds and washed them, washed the windows, cleaned baseboards, among other tasks...ridiculous right? at least i'm channeling my anxiety in a positive way! well off to yoga class. i hope all you ladies have a blessed day!

TTC Phytotherapy 10/12 Clomid 9/12 Met 5/12, 3/08 MC 6/08 DX w PCOS "For nothing is impossible with God" - Sarah, mother of John the Baptist, said to be barren

11 years ago

Hopefull! I hope acupuncture will work for your headache and of course for a BFP! I have never tried acupuncture... it seems very interesting! I have also heard that pilates helps, but unfortunately it is very expensive. Or maybe, all these techniques work because they are relaxing and enjoyable and I believe that this is the key. To relax and enjoy every single moment. So I wish you always to be happy and I am sure that this will help!

Kellie89, I hope Murphy's law really work for you! You are on DPO 3 and I think it is too early to think about the symptoms. I have read that the symptoms dont come before implantation. Keep yourself busy and dont think about it....

Hbarios: when you finish cleaning your home, you can come to mine, it needs some cleaning ! I will do the cooking as for me this TTC tension and stress has made me a great cook! My boyfriend is so happy with me! Everyday a new taste!
Thanks for wishing me a BFP, but I am sure I am on the way to AF. Too much cramping and a slight drop on Temp. Also, I read on this site that if you spot, the possibilities to be pregnant are less. So there is no hope for this cycle. The only thing that worries me is the sperm diagram, but I feel better when thinking that you are all here always supporting eachother. This will help me in case of bad results.

11 years ago

very chatty today ladies!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

hopefullll - i agree with kethryes! pilates is very relaxing! you should try yoga too! i know classes are expensive but a good online tutorial is a good substitute! i've started prenatal yoga and its great! i helps me meditate and be in constant prayer. very calming and peaceful!

kethryes - i'm sorry you think you are out this cycle! we are all here for your support if you need us! And i would love to come clean for you! I just finished our bedroom...its like you don't really realize how dirty everything is until you do a DEEP clean! you can cook for me whenever! as long as it gfree!! lol

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo