Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 5

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and remember you can never give TMI, we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image

309 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 309 Replies | Last Page

So I randomly look a pg test....just because Im an addict....ummmm I think I may be crazy.....but I may or may not see something....

http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss29/RKN_OH_MUM/4pg9-9.jpg

http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss29/RKN_OH_MUM/3pg9-9.jpg

Am I looney?

11 years ago

i see it!!!

TTC Phytotherapy 10/12 Clomid 9/12 Met 5/12, 3/08 MC 6/08 DX w PCOS "For nothing is impossible with God" - Sarah, mother of John the Baptist, said to be barren

11 years ago

You are definitely not crazy. I see two lines on both!!!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

I can see the lines as well

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hi Ladies :)

I'm new to this so bear with me - So far this seems to be the best TTC/Clomid thread I've found.

DH and I are currently TTC, we have two healthy children, we used Met to concieve them but now after a few months back on Met and no O I've been precribed Clomid.
I usually have a 28 days cycle (when actually ovulating)- First day of AF was 27/8 (CD1) and I took Clomid from CD3-CD8.
On CD8 I had brown spotting then again on 10 and 11.
Cervix was mid-high, relatively soft and slightly open from CD11 onwards.

I've done OPK's as my Dr suggested but I'm really not sure as to what a 'positive' result is, I've never used them and I know the test results vary depending on brand. If it helps, I used First Response OPK's.

Anyway, theres a pic of OPK's here from CD10 TO CD12.
Do any of these look positive? I know that CD10 is definitely neg. so I am talking about the OPK's from CD11-12.
I am new to this and SOOOO confused

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/152/14550167.jpg/

We are now on CD14, the OPK's have been neg. like the one from CD10 since yesterday. We BD'd CD 11,12 & 13.

My other question for all you ladies is - Is brown spotting normal with Clomid? And lack of CM?

TIA x

11 years ago

Hey ladies,

Been TTC since Aug 2011, no success, this will be our second LO.

Been diagnosed with PCOS last month.

Finished my first round of clomid this month. Going on wednesday, 12 Sept for follicle scan then bloods on CD 21.

Dh sperm count good.
Both taking vitamins, eating better and working out.

We holding thumbs and everything else.

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

11 years ago

Hbarios! sorry for reading that your AF finally came, be strong for the next cycle! Good luck and enjoy your intercourses!

Ellekayejaye: I am optimistic for this cycle, as cramps started a little earlier. I am just waiting for the end of this week. Until then I know I ll have all the promising symptoms... as always! Good luck to you too!

Jennc2005: Congratulations for your BFP ! Keep posting!

Rkn_OH_Mum: I am not sure if I can see the second line... I think it is there. Maybe tomorrow will be clearer! Waiting for your results!

Kelly 89: just a welcome from me as I am not experienced on OPKs.

Lindsaytom: Good luck to you too!!!!!!

11 years ago

Welcome Lindsaytom and kellie89!

Kellie, I think your OPKs from CD11 look positive. So I bet you caught the egg! Clomid can make women really dry down there so a lack of mucous is normal. Have you tried Preseed? It's a lubricant that is safe for sperm. I recommend using it if you are dry. Other lubes can harm sperm.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

I really hope so, but if not, try and try again I suppose :)

With DD I didn't have to use the Met/Clomid combo, just Met and no CP checking, I was able to just chart temp and CM and managed to concieve on the first cycle with Met.
This time, no such luck.
But, I can't find my basal thermo so I'm having to just check CP etc atm until the one I've ordered arrives, with any luck, by the time I've got it I won't need it lol.

I've heard of preseed a lot but I'm not really sure where to get it from or if it's available in Aus, or if I need a script for it.
I'll have to ask my GP.

11 years ago

Holy smokey's! I leave for a few days and come back to this!?? I LOVE it! Welcome Kellie and Lindsaytom! I hope you ladies love this forum as much as the rest of us:)

keillie- I can't help you with the manual opk's as i used digital opk's because I couldn't tell the diff between the lines lol.

Linsdaytom- Good luck on your scan and whatnot:)

babylove- I feel like I asked this but forgot the answer lol, where do you live in Canada? Not exact location lol, but what province?

Felurian- I don't know of any fertility books but I'm sure there are LOTS out there. I love to unload on here but for the most part I like to read and watch anything that has nothing to do with fertility lol. My way of detaching from reality I suppose lol.

EllekJ- I loooove England and plan to visit someday but for now I just dream lol. That's so great that most of your treatments and such are covered, it's the same here in Canada. Though, our taxes are a lot higher than the US so if you aren't one that needs medical care or drugs ya kinda get screwed over here. I guess every place has it's perks and downfalls.

Hbarrios- I read the most recent post on here but can't find where you state AF arriving. So, booooo if AF showed and Yeeeeeah, if you still have a BFP!

JennC- That's greeeeat news!! I really hope all these BFP's stick!

RKN mom- woot woot! What an awesome month for BFP's!

To the three of you BFP ladies: keep us posted!!

I feel like I'm missing some ladies. If I am, good luck to y'all!!

AFM- jeepers creepers!! Since I've doubled my doses and added infectibles I have been bloody miserable!!! I'm sweating all the time and have a constant lingering headache:( And when I say sweating, I mean SA-WET-TING!! I want to strip down naked and lay on an igloo one minute and then jump in a sauna the next! Boo on hormones lol. So, I sure hope this works this round

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo