Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 5

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and remember you can never give TMI, we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image

309 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 309 Replies | Last Page

kethryes- I just had a break down because I was holding my sleeping nephew, just a tiny baby, and I want that so badly. It was hard to have that moment, have him in my arms, feel him snuggle down into me, and then have to hand him away and go home with nothing. It made my heart break because I remembered why I want this so much, and it made me angry to think of how much I'm having to go through to try to achieve it, but it's still not working. And I think I'm 5 DPO if I have a normal cycle. But since I didn't take Clomid, I don't know if I Oed. I always have sensitive nipples the day after O, and they don't hurt at all, so I'm thinking that I don't even have a chance this month. It's possible that my body is out of whack a bit because of my chemical last month.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

YAY!
We went to DR's anyways!Called in to see the price,was only $64
Was prescribed first round of Clomid,He said....Please let me known if any of your dr's did this.He said Act like today is YOUR CD5 go ahead and start it til CD9(final pill)
from CD11-19 (No BD'in on EVEN DAYS)
I did take first pill Sept.17th!
I think the reasoning is,I do not ovulate and I have long CD's
"CD21" go for PROGE.Lvl testing.To see if 50mg's help me..hopefully he will give it 2 trys.
Thank you ladies

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

yesterday. Today I got my 28 day progesterone and it has dropped from 63 on day 21 to 30.8 so it looks like af will be on her way soon.
I have been shopping for Christmas cards, wrapping paper and bags etc. Fortunately Christmas stuff should keep me occupied from now til we see the consultant again in December.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

What should progesterone levels look like on CD21, both for ovulation to have occured and to sustain a pregnancy?

I have no clue and very nervous for Friday

@ellekayejaye - I know it must be somewhat dissapointing but there still is some hope.
However, you're already busy with Christmas things?????

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

11 years ago

lindsaytom - good luck with your test friday! saying a special prayer for you!

ellekj - i'm sorry also! that stinks :'( but i'm also curious to know what christmas stuff you are working on! i've finished half of my gifts so i'm pretty happy! still have 3 more to do, plus the men but they are getting gift cards with christmas candies so that'll be easy!

gennie25 - i'm so excited you got to start the clomid! that's super exciting! my doctor told me the rule of 5. wait 5 days after your cycle starts(which you are forgoing to O!), take the clomid for 5 days, then BD for the last 4, skip the 5th day and then again on the 6th (after starting the clomid). then in 5 days come in for testing!

kethryes - what country/language are you native to? i think your english is really good! i didn't know until you said something but i know things get lost in translation via the internet! good question!

hopefullll - that so neat that you are doing a face-to-face group! you are a brave woman! i'm on CD 10 so a little off from you but still close-ish!

kmison - to be honest i forgot what my levels were bc i heard the work "normal" when they called to tell me! i hope you figure out your HCG deal!

AFM - just hanging out, started BDing! i know that softcups help and putting a pillow under your hips for ten minutes after BD helps but are there any other tips for making sure we catch the egg? special positions lol?? we don't use lube so i'm not worried about that but any help is appreciated!

TTC Phytotherapy 10/12 Clomid 9/12 Met 5/12, 3/08 MC 6/08 DX w PCOS "For nothing is impossible with God" - Sarah, mother of John the Baptist, said to be barren

11 years ago

apparently on day 21 you should have a level of around 20.
since my post this morning I got my period lol! so clomid cycle 2 starts tomorrow.

Christmas stuff, my husband is having surgery at the end of the month and will be out of work for 3-6 months so I am trying to get stuff now while we have money. we have a daughter who will be almost 5 at Christmas. 3 nephews aged 18 months 11 months and 31 months. oh and my youngest brother in law is only 10 so we are getting toys, clothes, chocolates etc

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Ok so thats what I should look out for, anything above 20.

Ok that makes sense now with the Christmas shopping. Hectic though about the operation, is everything ok with Dh?

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

11 years ago

it is his knee, he has torn the crucial ligaments and damaged cartilage. so lots of time off on crutches for him.

I am currently doing my most hated job of the day. school run lol my daughter finishes at 3. my problem is all the people my age who have a child higher in the school, one in my daughters class, toddler in push chair and pregnant. I envy their fertility

11 years ago

I feel the exact same!

With my first, it wasn't planned at all and I was on the pill when it happened. Ooh and I so love him.

And now, we want it to happen and it doesn't. Life.

11 years ago

:-/ So WEIRD!

Took OPK around 11:15am & it's getting so close to positive! UGH I WISH I COULD SHARE IT! My cell phone has no service at home!! I took picture anyways so It will be shared soon as I get to town/city limits/SERVICE lol.
I've only taken one CLOMID!! What if I ovulate naturally but complete the prescription? I'm soooooooooo confused! what if I do and we miss the eggie (Naturally)
I don't know what to do except finish CLOMID now....Right...(shrug)

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo