Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 5

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and remember you can never give TMI, we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image

309 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 309 Replies | Last Page

Genni- I'd follow the Dr orders, and in the mean time - "bang it out" sister! If your worried about missing O then don't scrimp on the I know the doctor has rules, but use your best judgment! Better to cover all the bases than to miss what could be the perfect time. JMO

EOE - I'm sending loads of

11 years ago

hopefullll: Thank you for the immediate response!!! Now I can understand what you meant about the clomid and my sort period! Hopefulll you are so helpful!!! Good luck with the support group. That is very nice idea and I am sure a lot of women will appreciate it!!!!

felurian: I am sorry for the breaking down. I though it was just an hormonical characteristic! I hope uou ovulated this month and soon have a BFP. From my experienceâ?? symptoms could be different from month to monthâ?? so you might have ovulated! Good luck!

Genni25: My doctor prescribed me clomid after monitoring through scanning my ovulation for 1 cycle (I was there every two days). Although he saw that my ovulation might have been normalâ?? maybe he wanted to give a further boost and he gave me progesterone and clomid only for one cycle. Good luck!

ellekayejaye: preparing for Xmas is very calming!!!!! Nice idea as we all need to be relaxed! Enjoy it!

hbarrios: I am Greek and I am sure I make some mistakes in English! Thank you for the nice words and most of all enjoy the bding!!!!!
Kisses!!!!!!

11 years ago

Hello Ladies

ellekayejaye~my dh had 2 surgeries on his knee in the past year as well. One to repair his meniscus and the other to replace his acl. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your dh! Recovery from knee (or any kind!) surgery is tough. Best wishes

hbarrios~You mentioned you don't need lube for but I have heard success stories with Pre-Seed and Yes Baby. I don't know much personally about Pre-Seed but we have used Yes Baby. We don't have much concerns with natural lubraication either but at the point of ttc for 4 years I'm up for trying anything! The cool thing about it is that the lube makes the ph levels of your vagina ideal (and inviting) for sperm to travel to its destination and after you are finished ovulating you use another lubricant that is also provided and it makes your ph levels ideal for implantation. As for positions to try...try them all! It keeps much more fun!

Genni25~how are you feeling with your first round?

hopefulll~I am on cd14 so we are cycle buddies My temps have been all over the place so far so I'm not sure if natural o is going to take place this cycle.

I know that some of you have had IUI and I think I have asked this question before but can any of you share your IUI experience with me as far as the meds, shots, pain, anything!? I'm feeling nervous for doing it and my dh and I had planned to try IUI this fall so any help and encouragement is appreciated. Thanks!!

User Image

11 years ago

Progesterone results are back... Despite having positive OPK's, they're only 20, OB says I didn't O this month :(
So, guess I just have to wait for AF and try again.

11 years ago

BabyLove- Pretty good,cant sleep a straight 6-8 hrs ,sore BBs ,and reg.Pains of course :-)
thnx for asking

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

@kellie89 - Are you sure about ovulation? Oh well, according to Dr. Google (the most terrible and brilliant invention) and like others have said for ovulation to occur your levels should be 20 and above.

I'm even more nervous now as I still have not had a positive opk from CD12 till now CD19, maybe its very late. I read woman say they only ovulated on CD21. I'm hanging on hope here, the smallest tiny tiny eency weency bit of hope.

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

11 years ago

Lindsaytom - That's what I thought.
I was always under the impression that 15+ is ok, but he called and told me that they are 20 and they should be 30 or over to say I'd ovulated.

But, I got two positive OPK's on CD11 and one on CD12. I was certain they were positive and everyone else agreed. I also had a very high, soft cervix. The OPK's before CD11 were neg. and so was the OPK from CD13. So, I guessed that was my surge.

But now I'm questioning it all and thinking maybe I have no idea :(

For some reason though, my cervix is so high and soft now that I can barely feel it, it's basically blended in (TMI, I know blergh!).

I guess all I can do it wait and see, up to 100mg Clomid and 2000mg Met next cycle.

11 years ago

I work at a Hospital and picked one of the Docs minds now, he said over 20 is a good indication that ovulation has indeed taken place. Over 30-40 is a great indication that you can sustain a healthy pregnancy. But in saying that there are many woman who have had a healthy pregnancy with only progesterone levels in the 20's regions.

So I'm in the same boat with you. I don't know.

Well I also only got my positives on CD10-CD12 and then nothing again.
Google says its false surges due to clomid and if you have pcos like me, you could potentially get more false surges and false readings on OPK's.

Let me just ask, what if you also only ovulated late? And your levels are still in the process of rising. I don't understand the system. Its meant to be easier but then you're left with all these what if's...

Ooh another thing, if you have pcos and are on clomid I read that you could never get a positive reading on an opk and indeed have ovulated.

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

11 years ago

I have PCOS (37 cysts to date), am on Clomid but I also have Hashimotos Disease (Hyperthyroidism).

I thought maybe the Pos. OPK's were too goo to be true but I retested and kept getting the same.

Here is what they were like http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images87786

They are the First Repsonse brand and I have NEVER had them so dark, they were always like they were in the CD10 pic or even lighter.
Plus, add CP to that I was certain I was O'ing and was soooo excited.

Now I'm just feeling kinda crappy. I know it's momentary and it will pass but right now I want to bury myself in a pile of chocolate and watch a soppy movie.

11 years ago

Don't let what I say upset you please, I know how it feels. I am in this boat, not knowing what is what!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo