Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 5

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and remember you can never give TMI, we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image

309 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 309 Replies | Last Page

Just a little something I found:
PCOS takes your carbs and spikes insulin, which increases male hormones. That causes your ovaries produce cysts or follices that contain no eggs.

Oh and I don't know when I ovulate. I believe Since I've been charting,I may have O'd ONCE! :-( Not sure

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Lindsaytom- I meant to comment on this earlier, false positives are very very rare. That is, if they are indeed false positives and not just a hpt malfunction or evap line. I reeeeeeeally hope yours is a positive! That would be great to see on here for sure:) Keep us posted as to whether or not it gets darker. Fingers crossed!

Haha, Genni- I meant to say, soley depends on how long your cycle is lol. I goofed up on that one because if you knew when you ovulated you wouldn't need opk's, duh, silly me lol. So yah, if you're not sure how long your cycle is I would sugget starting opk's 2-3 days after your last Clomid pill. Or, you could also go by you shortest cycle recorded in the last 6 months. Bare in mind that you ovulate 12-14 days before your period so if you have your last few cycles recorded that would give you a rough idea. Hope that helps a little. I think most of us ladies on here have or had really long messed up cycles so it's sooo hard to know when to start. Clomid will fix that right up though!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Yes'mam'am...
My longest Cycle was about 4 years,2 yrs,18 months,78days,70days I usually go a couple cycles after provera then once it's completely out of system I may if luck have one or two more unmedicated. I believe I have 8 total cycles charted on Fertility Friend. Average CD it says is 46...:-/ eehk
(Shortest Cycle was 19day 10 Lutuel)
Nov 12, 2011--Length:41 Luteal: -O: 9
Dec 23, 2011--Length:19Luteal: 10 O: - :
Jan 11, 2012--O: -Length:39Luteal: -
Feb 19, 2012--O: 46Length:61Luteal: 15
Apr 20, 2012--O: 20Length:31Luteal: 11
May 21, 2012--O: -Length:29Luteal: -
Jun 19, 2012--O: -Length:77Luteal: -
Sep 04, 2012--O: -Length:19Luteal: -
KIND OF MESSED IT UP SOME...BUT I'm sure you get the picture..LOL
I'll just OPK til they start fading again and BD every other day :-)
Hope you all are well and doing great <3

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Hey ladies! Sorry i haven't been posting but i've been keeping up with yall!

AFM - just BDing! I'm fairly certain I O'd this morning so that's really good! I wish i could post my OPKs on here but i took the picture with my phone :( well good day to you all!

TTC Phytotherapy 10/12 Clomid 9/12 Met 5/12, 3/08 MC 6/08 DX w PCOS "For nothing is impossible with God" - Sarah, mother of John the Baptist, said to be barren

11 years ago

Well ladies! My days consist of RESEARCH RESEARCH !
Finding answers to MY QUESTIONS Since I have no one to ask..lol(not fun at all..I miss my mommy) anyways and also to help others with there questions.
Here is what I found on Progesterone levels:::

COPY & SEARCH...I wld post it but,I think you should read for selves so you can book mark it on your devices.
Thank you all! Blessings
http://www.baby2see.com/preconception/progesterone.html

11 years ago

hbarrios- glad to hear you O'd!! Yeah! Welcome to the two week wait, TWW, the longest part of the cycle or so it seems lol.

Genni25-you weren't kidding, you're cycles are all over the place! Well, I think you're going to really like Clomid then. My cycles were never consistant and clomid fixed that right up. I hope it does the same for you:) And good job with the research:)

Been kinda quiet around here lately. Hope everyone is doing well:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Hi ladies, Big thank you for the girls who started this page <3.

We've been trying for our first for a year now and i found out in June that i got pcos. My ob/gyn told me to come back in October if im still not pregnant so she can start me on Chlomid.

I hear alot of success stories about this and hope this will work for us.

Has anyone had any side effects from Chlomid? or made you feel funny?

I also have very irregular cycles, ranging from 32 - 40 day cycles. I always use to use opk's but i stopped since it will always show that you ovulate, but you dont actually. So pretty useless for me. Today is cycle day 10 and we are REALLLYYYY trying hard this time to do it naturally before i start on Chlomid. So im praying and hopeing!

Im going to make an appointment tomorrow to go see my ob/gyn the first or second week of October and prob start my first round then.

Ill keep you guys posted of what happens in the next 2 weeks if i might fall pregnant or not.

God bless you all xxx

11 years ago

Welcome Neitjie! There are a few ladies on here who have pcos as well so you aren't alone on that one. I didn't find clomid to be too bad. Mild headaches here and there and some bloating and cramping around ovulation but I welcomed that feeling because it was the first time I ever felt ovulation. I hope this cycle works for you naturally but if not, we're all here for ya! Lots of baby dust to you!!

11 years ago

so this has been the worst weekend of my life. i spent yesterday weeping in the bath tub and today weeping on the sofa. people generally irritate me and i miss my mom. i don't feel like myself and i hate it. i don't think we are going to do clomid again...this is unbearable. does anyone else get these feelings? i know its just the hormones but i don't think i can take this month after month...

TTC Phytotherapy 10/12 Clomid 9/12 Met 5/12, 3/08 MC 6/08 DX w PCOS "For nothing is impossible with God" - Sarah, mother of John the Baptist, said to be barren

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

AF is due today, but no cramps etc like I would usually have so I did a HPT... Faintest of faint BFP's! I'm wondering if I'm imagining things or if it could be a false positive.
Dr said with a pregesterone level of 20 that I hadn't O'd this month despite three positive OPK's.

This line is faint, but it came up within five minutes and it's definitely pink... Hubby has been sent on a mission to pick up a digital on his way home from work.

I have everything crossed that the Dr was wrong and this isn't a false positive or evap line.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo